𝟐𝟓 - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲

IT'S BEEN A FEW  weeks since Izuku practically snapped at Yui from class 1-B. Katsuki continued to tease Izuku about what he said. Katsuki honestly loved what the greenette said to Yui. It made him fall for Izuku more. Something about being possessive was fucking hot. Just letting other people know that you own them and don't even fucking think about sharing.

Speaking about love and feelings. You could say their relationship about that subject was clear yet still confusing. Listen closely, they both seem to know what they felt towards each other but they don't? Guess the only thing that was clear was that they understand each other's jealousy.

It is confirmed that Katsuki has feelings for Izuku. Yet for Izuku, it hasn't been on his mind for a while. Probably because his main goal as of now is to make Todoroki jealous. But now that Todoroki isn't his main priority, he can think about Katsuki more and pay attention to what he does. By that, I mean looking at his body language. You know, seeing if he get flustered at a specific topic or becomes nervous after a specific action.

Class was in session, only a few minutes left until the bell rings. Izuku and Katsuki weren't paying attention in class. They were passing notes to each other, having weird conversations.

Katsuki stretched his arm upwards and leaned back. As he leaned back he dropped a rolled up piece of paper on Izuku's desk. Izuku snickered at Katsuki. Izuku opened the note and it read: 'Wassup shawtyy, I'm so valid cuhh. Did you know that your hair looks like a vegetable?' Izuku raised his brows in confusion and quietly laughed at the note for how random it was.

Before Izuku responded to the note the bell rang and Katsuki got out of his seat and ruffled Izuku's hair, "Shitty Deku, maybe if you cut your hair it wouldn't look like god damn broccoli." Izuku thought it would be a good time to flirt with Katsuki.

Izuku smiled softly, "Aww! Kacchan, I guess I do look like broccoli a bit," Izuku got out of his seat and gently grabbed Katsuki's chin, "But hasn't anyone told you, you should eat your vegetables?" Izuku eyes were filled with lust and he had a wicked smirk on his face.

Katsuki's eyes widen and blush crept his cheeks. Izuku smiled softly once more and backed away from the blond, "Bye, Kacchan!" Izuku smiled sweetly and waved goodbye.

There stood a flustered and seduced blond, speechless.

Everyone was back at the dorms. Katsuki for once kept his distance from Izuku. He was scared he would get turned on and he would get a problem down there. The students in the class did notice this weird side of Izuku. Izuku is not only flirty but clingy to Katsuki. Was it because of Yui? Was Izuku afraid that someone else would try to steal Katsuki away?

The answer wasn't clear. It gave Mina and Uraraka a hard time. They were desperate for those two to get together. It's so obvious they like each other yet they don't know it. They are so oblivious when it comes to feelings and love. Like I said before, the only thing they understood about one another is their jealousy.

Katsuki sat at the table eating a sandwich as he scrolled through the media. Izuku walked over to him and plopped himself on a seat. Katsuki looked at him then back at his phone.

Izuku pouted, "You know I was feeling very off today." Katsuki looked at Izuku with curiosity, "Then you turned me on." Izuku said with a smirk. Katsuki sighs and rolls his eyes. Is Izuku shameless?