𝟎𝟕 - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

IT WAS THE WEEKEND and Izuku thought it was a good day to make Todoroki feel guilty! Odd, but yes, Izuku has been waiting for the right day and time to make his ex miserable. As he said to his best friends before, he wanted to make him feel jealous and guilty.

One way was social media. Instagram is a popular social media software, most teens have it. Izuku is fairly popular on the app. His posts are mostly of himself, friends, and heroes. But since he changed himself, he hasn't posted a picture(s) of himself. So why not do it today!

He called Uraraka over to his dorm to help make the pictures look amazing. A knock was heard on the dorm door, "Deku-kun it's me!" Uraraka said excitedly.

Uraraka was beyond happy, there were no words to describe how excited she is. She was a true friend, but really more like a second mom to Izuku. She was overprotective and cared about the small bean a lot. She would do anything in her power to make Izuku safe and cared for.

Izuku smiled, he quickly ran over to his door and opened it and was greeted by the brunette, "Hey!" She smiled brightly.

"Uraraka! Thanks for coming, I'm so excited," Izuku said while beaming a smile. She laughs, "Deku-kun, you don't know how happy I was when you texted me. I couldn't sleep at night!" They both laugh, "I'm so ready to take this cheating bastard down," She smiles evilly which makes Izuku laugh even more.

"Okay here's my plan, we go through your closet and find some outfits that would look good on you. Then we take pictures, then we wait for Todoroki's reaction." She explained to the greenette.

"Oh, I guess that sounds easy enough," Izuku sighed and went into his closet. He started throwing pieces of clothing at Uraraka, also mumbling about choice of wear.

Uraraka liked some of his outfits while others needed help. While Izuku chooses outfits, the brunette chose accessories for each outfit to spice it up! Uraraka was overwhelmed with joy. But another thing crossed her mind other than Todoroki.

Katsuki.

She still remembered what Izuku told her on the day they went to the mall together. Katsuki letting Izuku stay the night...it's weird. Katsuki doesn't seem to be a person to do that, especially to Izuku.

She notices that Katsuki glances at Izuku or Izuku with Todoroki once in a while (when they were together of course). His eyes showed a bit of jealousy and hurt. Maybe he was just looking out for his old friend? Uraraka's thoughts wander and wander.

But hey, it's good that Izuku and Katsuki's relationship is making progress!

"Okay, Uraraka! I think that's enough outfits for now," Izuku said looking proud of his hard work. He planted his hand on his hips and had a proud smug on his face. Uraraka laughed, "What's so funny?" The freckled male questioned.

She stops laughing a bit, "That smug you had on your face reminded me a lot of Bakugo," She continued to laugh, although Izuku blushed immensely. Uraraka noticed and started to tease him more, "You know I think Bakugo has a thing for you~" She nudges Izuku's arm while wiggling her brows.

Izuku rolls his eyes, "Yeah right. I mean with my looks anyone could possibly fall for me. I mean I bet all I could do was make Kacchan flustered."