𝟎𝟑 - 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

MONDAY ARRIVED, FINALLY! IZUKU was so excited to show off his new look. He woke early this morning to get ready. He put eyeliner on and smudged it a bit. It let him have a resting bitch look. He put his uniform on messy. Of course, the messy look looked very hot on him. 

Uraraka was the only person who knew about his new look. She wanted to walk to school with Izuku but Izuku told her not to. Just to add more drama! Funny, Izuku woke up early just to get ready for school but he wanted to be fashionable late. Ah, that boy is still struggling BUT that's okay. It takes time to learn.

Class starts at 7:00 in the morning, Izuku woke up 30 minutes prior. He was finished with his look by 6:45. Right on time, it takes him about 10 minutes to get to the school. He put on his Jordan 1 Retro High Bred Toe shoes and took his time eating breakfast on the way to school.

He arrived at UA, it was 6:57. Izuku took his time walking to his class. Some students that were hanging outside of their own classrooms stared at him. Izuku smirked at himself his new look was more powerful than he thought. 

He saw girls staring at him. He took the opportunity and winked at them. He saw some girls become flustered. He laughed and his voice sounded a bit low. He heard a tiny squeal. Was he already getting his way?

He finally arrived at his classroom. It was 7:04, class just started. Izuku frowned, the toast he made for himself didn't fulfill Izuku's stomach. He took out a lollipop he had in his bag and sucked on it.

He slid the door open, all eyes were on him. Everyone stared in awe, they never seen anyone so handsome before. All the girls were practically drooling and the boys turned gay in a snap.

"What are y'all staring?" Izuku asked with attitude. No one responds and he rolls his eyes.

"Midoriya, your late." Mr. Aizawa points out, giving him a glare. The glare doesn't seem to frighten the boy, "Ok, and?" He responds with a shrug. He walks over to his seat and slumps on it.

People's jaws dropped, what the hell happened to their Izuku? Mr. Aizawa cocked a brow, surprised at Izuku's actions, "Well, may I know why?" He asks.

Izuku sighs, "Well you see, I woke up this morning right? And I got ready then it occurred to me that I have to sit in class with the same bastard that cheated on me." Izuku pointed to Todoroki who was behind him. "So, the real reason why I came to school late was that my breakfast was taking too long." He made a line with his lips.

Everyone turned around and gave a glare to Todoroki, even Momo. Todoroki lied to her, he said to her and I quote, "I broke up with Izuku, let's go to my place alright?" Wow, what a fool.

Aizawa nods. He didn't even bother to wonder what the hell was going on and continues teaching the class. Everyone's eyes couldn't leave Izuku. He was very very hot. As for Bakugo, Jesus! He couldn't believe that he was sitting in front of a hottie!

The class continued, Izuku was still hungry. He wanted to eat a little snack but he didn't have any more in his bag so he thought it would be fine to ask the blond that sat in front of him.

He tapped the older's shoulder, "Kacchan," he whispered, "Do you have any small snacks I could eat?" He asked. Katsuki turned around and flinched at how close Izuku was to his face, "Damn it Deku, why the hell you so close to me?" He yell-whispers.

Izuku pouts, "That's not the point, stupid. I'm hungry do you have any snacks?" He asks once again. The blond scoffs, "Sorry Deku, but that attitude won't work on me." He smirks and turns back around.

Izuku quietly whines, "Kacchan, fine you win. But please, a snack?" Katsuki sighs, he hands Izuku a handful of candy he had in his bag, "You going to get fat." He says jokingly.

Izuku laughs, "No, I don't get fat. I get thick." Izuku leans back against his chair a opens the candy. A smirk grows on his face, Katsuki turns around and sees how much his innocent childhood friend has changed.

But he's not complaining. He likes this new Izuku.

☯︎︎

Class ended, and Izuku was on his way to leave the classroom. All the students were in a group so leaving was pretty difficult. All you could hear was chatting and gossiping. Izuku was about to leave with his group of friends until he felt a touch on his shoulder, can you guess who? Well, it's Todoroki of course!

"Hey, baby~" Todoroki whispers in Izuku's ear.

Izuku was already uncomfortable from the start and shoved his ex off of him, "Can you keep your dirty ass hands off me? Also I'm not your "baby" anymore. Fuck off." He left the room leaving the students who were speechless.

Uraraka walked up to Todoroki and slapped him across the face, she had a giant grin on her face, "Burn in hell!" She said in a happy tone and walks off smiling.

Everyone stood there in shock, they couldn't believe their eyes. They can't believe they heard Izuku curse! Was this Bakugo's doing? Was Izuku influenced by Bakugo? They couldn't find the correct answers but oh boy, did the girls enjoy the show.

Katsuki ran after the younger male, he didn't think he could curse. He was even questioning himself. Did he do this to Izuku? Did he make Izuku into this? He was honestly proud but then again, pretty concerned. Did Todoroki really do this much damage?

Katsuki finally caught up to Izuku, "DEKU!" He yelled across the hall. The green-haired male turned around and smiled, he knew that his actions would have an effect on a specific other.

"Oh hey, Kacchan!" He gave his signature smile. Man, was this boy unbelievable! How could he be cute and hot at the same time?!

"Deku, um...w-when did you learn to curse like that?" He questioned with curiosity. "Ah, well I learn from the best," He winked and playfully punched Katsuki in the arm.

Katsuki's face heated up, what was this feeling? Why is he becoming so flustered all of sudden? There's no way he watched feelings for the nerd. There's no way he's gay! Ugh, this feeling is eating him alive.

The duo walked home together, having short, fun, conversations. Izuku enjoyed this. The fact the Katsuki wasn't a macho man, he was open and calm. It's new but it's nice.

Soon they went their separate ways and went to their homes. They walked to their rooms and flopped on their bed. They griped their shirts, both of their faces heated up. 

They felt such an odd feeling when they talked. Their heart was beating in an inhuman pace. It was something unexplainable. 

So, what was the feeling?

Song: thank u, next - Ariana Grande

hi :D tysm so reading pls don't forget to follow, vote, and comment ;) please give me any ideas or feedback. bye bye 🕴