• 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 •

"𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚? 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚."

Three months have passed.

School is fucking amazing. I mean, everything is. Izuku and Katsuki have been riding a long bumpy ass road. But finally, finally, things are perfect. Everything is in order, everyone is happy, no one could possibly ruin it. Well, maybe someone...

"Shut up! No one gives a single fuck about you. Bakugo likes me! He was probably forced to date you, you fucking asshole. You're just a shitty nerd. Having a million notebooks, fucking geek."

Izuku scoffed and Katsuki glared, "I'm not a nerd, I'm just smarter than you," Izuku bites back. Katsuki smirks and adds, "Why do you say I still like you? How many times do I have to fucking tell you that I don't? How many times do I have to tell you to grow the fuck up and leave me alone?"

Izuku giggles and Katsuki wraps his arms around Izuku's waist. Izuku looks in front of him and glares, "Fuck off, Shindo."

Fucking Christ. Shindo never understood the words 'fuck off,' and he didn't just annoy Izuku and Katsuki. Everyone didn't like him, even some of his classmates. He acted like a fucking brat. He's probably the fakest person you know. Do you know those people who are your 'friend' but talk behind your back? Yeah, that's Shindo. PLUS, he's a fucking copycat. Unless you are really paying attention, you can see he tries to copy everything Izuku is/was doing.

A pain in the ass. Shindo can be many things. Many negative things, I guess. He hasn't quit off of Katsuki, as you can see, and it's really really pissing Katsuki off. Yup, not just Izuku, Katsuki too. Shindo acted like he was the best. He thinks he is the best. But is he? No. 

Almost every single fucking day he embarrasses himself. How? Well, just by approaching Izuku and Katsuki. Simple as that. Either Izuku or Katsuki finds a way to embarrass him or expose him somehow. It's pretty funny.

"Tch. Why do you even like this bitch?" He looks at Katsuki, pointing at Izuku. Katsuki was tired. Tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Fucking irritating.

"You want to know why? I'll tell you why, this man-" He points to Izuku "-is the most amazing fucking person in the whole god damn world.  He is fucking perfect no one could compare. I love the way he smiles, the way he looks, fuck even the way he walks! Damn, this motherfucker has this step when he walks, whew!" Izuku blushes, both embarrassed and flustered at the compliments, "He's the badest bitch I know, and if you keep talking shit about him, I'll fuck up your life. I said that more than once and I still haven't fucked you up. But this time I'm going to and I'll beat you to the pulp."

Shindo, once again was speechless. He storms off. Katsuki laughs and has a proud smirk on his face. He turns to Izuku and sees how bright red he is. Fucking adorable. He wraps his arms around Izuku's slim waist, "Hey, Deku?" Izuku doesn't respond. He burrows himself in Katsuki's big chest. 

"Hey, look at me." He says. Izuku hesitantly looks up at Katsuki. The burning crimson eyes boring into him. Katsuki smiles softly. Seeing Izuku like this, for some reason, made his heart flutter. He loved showing Izuku off. Spoiling him with compliments and love. It was just a sweet sight.