𝟑𝟑 - 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS since they rescued Izuku. He's still in the hospital. The first day he was in the hospital Izuku's family and close ones were told that he would be in a coma.

Katsuki was eternally hating himself. None of this would've happened if he was stronger and faster.  Katsuki would visit him every single day after school until visiting hours are over. He would apologize every time he saw Izuku and tell him how his day went.

"Gosh, today was fucking boring." He stated. He held Izuku's pale hand and continued to talk about his day, "Those idiots won't leave me alone. I'm so tired of hearing their fucking voices."

Katsuki looked at Izuku and frowns, "Fuck, Izuku. Please come back. I-I can't take this anymore..." Katsuki lets a few tears come out.

The nurse knocks on the door and enters, "Visiting hours are over." Katsuki nods and sniffles. He gets up from his seat and kisses Izuku softly on the forehead, "I'll be back tomorrow, I love you.."

Katsuki leaves the room and enters the real world, the world that doesn't have his Izuku in it.

A bright light. It's so blinding. 

"I'll be back tomorrow, I love you.."

The voice echoed. It was so familiar.

Izuku looked around his surroundings, he was floating in thin air. Everything was empty, alone.

"Kacchan...?"

Everything didn't make sense. Why was he here? Why can't he see Katsuki? Where is he? So many questions entered his mind. Nothing made sense at this point. Izuku saw a dark figure in front of him. He made his way towards the figure.

Suddenly laughter echoed wherever he was. It was terrifying, but that didn't stop the greenette. Izuku continued to walk towards the shadowy figure. He was soon right next to the figure. It seems the figure didn't notice Izuku was behind him. The curious boy tapped the shadow's shoulder and the unknown human turned around.

Izuku froze. Was this real?

"K-Kacchan?"

Katsuki started to laugh hysterically. He had cuts and bruises all over him, blood as well. It was like Katsuki was dying but he wasn't. Izuku noticed blood coming out of the middle of the blond's chest. "Kacchan!" Izuku hurried and put his hands over the wound. He applied pressure but it wasn't enough.

"Izuku, you can't save me." Izuku started to tear up, "Shut up! I'll do what I can." He tried to find something to cover his wound. Blood continued to pour out of his chest. "You fucker, you can't save me," Katsuki repeated again. Izuku's eyes widen and tears rolled down his freckled cheek, "S-Stop! I'm n-not letting you die!"

Blood pooled around Katsuki's body and Izuku. It was an ocean of blood, it never stopped. 

Izuku was panicking, all this blood that was coming out of Katsuki's body was ridiculous. "Katsuki, don't you fucking die!" Izuku kept on pressing on his chest. Finally, the blood stopped pouring. Izuku was still in tears. His arms, legs, and hands were covered in blood. 

Izuku looked at Katsuki's eyes, dull and dead. "No, Kacchan..." Katsuki had no emotion on his face. He blinked once and spoke, "Save the others."

Izuku looked at him in confusion. He looked up and saw more and more bodies around him. Bodies of his classmates, heroes, and his mother. Izuku stood up and saw that the bodies went for miles.