𝟏𝟕 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

BRUH ‼️ G A Y P A N I C ‼️ I CANT ANYMORE LIKE WTFHODJAO WHY IS THIS MANZ SO FUCKING CUTE AND HOT LIKE STAWPGFIHE bro i literally cant stop simping 😔

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since Shindo has been transferred to UA. Izuku always had an eye on his lookalike. He notices that Shindo eyed Katsuki once in a while.

Uraraka and Katsuki weren't the only ones who noticed how Izuku reacted when Shindo was around (or even mentioned). Katsuki is pretty scared to see Izuku in this state. Katsuki has seen the horrific side of Izuku.

It all started a while ago when Katsuki came over and grabbed one of Izuku's All Might figurines. He accidentally dropped it, causing it to break. Can you guess what happened next?

Well if you can't...a quick summary; Katsuki missed school for a whole damn week because of the injuries he received.

...

Now, do you understand why Shindo could possibly be on death row?

Going into the day, right now they will be doing combat training. A twist to it, it'll be class 1-A against class 1-B.

Everyone was in the battlegrounds in their hero suits. Izuku, of course, was excited. Yes, it is because he will improve his skills, but also because he can finally show Shindo who is boss. Izuku noticed that Shindo kept on staring at Katsuki the whole time the teachers were doing attendance.

"I AM HERE!" A voice sang. A muscular figure stood in front of the young heroes. The students stared in awe, "All Might!" Izuku fanboyed.

Izuku's eyes were shining. He absolutely adored the pro hero. All Might is his idol, Izuku can't explain how blessed he was when he inherited All Might's quirk. The greenette couldn't stop smiling. In an instant, Shindo left his mind for a bit.

Next to him was the blond. Katsuki smiled at Izuku. His actions were so cute it was unbelievable. Izuku squeals and turns to Katsuki, "Oh man! What do you think All Might is going to do? Is he going to observing us? Oh crap, then I really have to do good! I gotta show others and All Might that I'm worthy to become a hero. Oh, Kacchan, you think this will be a team battle? If so, I hope we can be on the same team. I made this move up in my mind and I really want to try it out! I'm so excited! I wonder what All Might will think about it...maybe he can give us advice on how to do better!" Izuku began to ramble. Katsuki smiled and ruffled the greenette's hair. 

Izuku looked up at the blond and noticed Katsuki's small smile, "Deku, you're going to do great," Katsuki turned forward and started to listen to the instructions for their hero training. 

Izuku's heart melted. He can't get over sweet Bakugo. It's too much for his pure heart to handle!

"Listen up! Today for hero training it will be class 1-A against class 1-B," All Might began, "It will be villains versus heroes. As for villains, to gain victory you must 'capture' the heroes. How so? Let me explain!" A gust of wind appeared. 

All Might bought over a small jail cell, "Villains will have to capture the heroes and put them in this jail cell. Once all heroes are captured then the round will end and the win will go to the villains. Another way is if the villains gained possession of the faux weapon the whole entire time." 

All Might quickly put the jail cell away and continued explaining, "Now for the heroes. Before entering into combat the teachers will give you capturing tape. For heroes to capture a villain you can wrap the tape around their leg, arm, or a part of their body to indicate that you have captured the villain." The students nod, "If you capture all of them it will be a win, but another win will be if you gain possession of the faux weapon before time runs out."