𝟏𝟏 - 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Heyeyeyofowiesjq ok so just wanna let yall know that ima only put the audio of songs to major characters. by that i mean the dekusquad and bakusquad and some other characters i decide :)

EVERYONE GATHERED AROUND THE small stage, Jiro brought out the DJ booth from her room and connected it to the outlets, "Alright who wants to go first?" She asked. All hands went up in the air, Jiro was having a hard time choosing who.

While Jiro was choosing the first contestant, Izuku went back to the kitchen to grab another drink. He gets a shot cup and pours vodka in it, "Your seriously going to drink after what just happened?" A voice asked.

Katsuki was obviously not happy with Izuku drinking again. He was afraid someone else might take advantage of him again.

"Listen Kacchan, I just need a drink to boost myself up. I gotta drink so I can fuck up Daddy Issues. He needs to know his place," Izuku said before he took his shot. He closed his eyes, holding in the burning pain in his throat that was caused by the vodka.

Izuku released a deep breath, "You do you and I'll do me," Izuku walked back to the crowd and joined all the laughing and fun.

Katsuki just stared at him, adoring his freckled cheeks, his calming emerald eyes, his gorgeous smile. Katsuki sighs, what is that nerd doing to him?

"Okay! First up, will be Mina singing, Body by Megan Thee Stallion." The girls cheered for the pink female.
(-...okay but like this song is perfect for my pink bitch 😩🤌)

Mina got on staged and the music started, she grabbed the mic and flipped her hair, "Real hot girl shit," the students went wild. She stuck out her tongue and was in sync with the song, "Ah!" Uraraka sang the background words, "And if the beat live, you know Lil Ju made it!"

The pink teen jumped on the beat and started to shake her ass, "Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (mwah)" Some girls joined her dancing and others sang along, "Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (ah, ah, ah ah) Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody"

She stopped and her hands roamed around her curves, "Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (yeah, yeah, yeah) Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (mwah)" All the girls we cheering, "Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody."

She starts to sing the lyrics, "Look at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back (ugh) Yeah, you look good, but they still wanna know where Megan at (where Megan at?) Saucy like a barbecue but you won't get your baby back. See me in that dress and he feel like he almost tasted that (ah, ah, ah)"

Her body rolls, "Num, num, num, num, eat it up, foreplay, okay, three, two, one. You know I'm the hottest, you ain't ever gotta heat me up. I'm present when I'm absent, speakin' when I'm not there." All the girls in the class sing-along, some boys as well.

Kirishima and Kaminari join her on the stage and start sticking their tounges out, body rolling, showing their best moves. The girls go crazy, "All them bitches scary cats, I call 'em Carole Baskins, ah. Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (ah, ah, ah) Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (ah, ah, ah) Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (baow, baow, baow)"