𝟏𝟖 - 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞

IZUKU TAKES A DEEP breath and closes his eyes, "START!"

A giant shockwave vibrated the ground, causing the students to tremble and become unsteady with their steps. "What was that?" Kirishima questioned, Izuku got back onto his feet, "I think it was Shindo's quirk."

They continue walking around until vines from every corner started to surround the five students, "Mina, use your quirk to cut the vines of!" Izuku yelled, Mina, nodded and quickly dissolved the vines with her acid.

As soon as they found an escape they ran out of the walls of vines.

"That was a close one," Uraraka says. The others nod in agreement, "What should we do about vine girl?" Kirishima questions.

"Ah, well Mina's acid is really good against it, plus since she is so 'world peace like', she probably isn't a fan of physical contact. Kacchan can probably knock her out or distract her. Kacchan's reflexes are really good, so I think it's best that Kacchan and Mina go for her." Everyone agrees.

The group of heroes spilt up, Mina and Katsuki going for Shiozaki and the other three go and find the faux weapon.

Bakugo and Mina were sticking close together, keeping an eye out for Shiozaki. "So, you and Midoriya, huh?" Mina teased. Katsuki's body tensed up, "What the fuck are you talking about?" Katsuki asks.

Mina laughed, "Don't act like you don't know, Bakubabe." Katsuki clicks his tongue, "I mean the whole class notices it. You are acting nice to Midoriya and you guys are always flirting with each other!"

The blond rolls his eyes, "So what if we flirt, it doesn't mean anything." Mina stops walking and crosses her arms across her chest. She leans on one foot and raised her brow. Katsuki stops and looks at the pink female.

"Oh, it definitely means something. I can see how you blush when he talks to you. Plus, every time he isn't near you, you always stare at him for while," Mina claims.

Katsuki looks the other way, "Fuck off, that's not true. I'm just checking if he's fine since he and IcyHot broke up," He whispers the last part. Hiding his true care for Izuku.

Mina squeals, "You care for Midoriya?!" 

Katsuki groans in frustration. Even he doesn't know the answer himself. Everything about Izuku is just confusing. "Shut up, I don't like that damn ner-"

Multiple vines came from behind, holding Katsuki hostage, "BAKUGO," Mina sprinted towards the blond and melted the vines that held him.

The vines had throns, causing Katsuki's hero suit to have cuts. Katsuki has small injuries, mostly just cuts. "Are you okay, Bakugo?" Mina asked with concern. Katsuki ignored the pink female and charged Shiozaki. Vines kept coming his way, but Katsuki came to her flying in the air with his explosions.

His athletic ability allowed him to dodge the vines with ease, he was able to go from one side to another. Mina was right behind him, using her acid to melt the vines and to get closer to Shiozaki.

"DIE," Katsuki jumped high in the air, "AP SHOT!" A powerful burst of an explosion was aimed directly at the vine female. Shiozaki used her vines to cover her up but it wasn't enough.

As Katsuki landed and the smoke from his explosions cleared, there laid Shiozaki with minor injuries. "Tch, weak." Katsuki walks up to her and used the capturing tape.

Mina pouted, "Damn Bakubabe, I wanted to help too!" Katuki rolled his eyes, "Pinky, let's just go back to Deku and the others." Mina nodded and both made tried to find Izuku and the others.