𝟎𝟓 - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

bruh idk if its just me but every time i write attack my hands move by themselves and i keep on writing 'attack on titan' BRO HELPOPEFPSJDPJW LMFOAOF 😭 🌝 yall asked for double post so I'm giving it to you, enjoy!

A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF villains stepped out of the purple portal. It was a whole army. Villians coming out left and right. The girls in the class looked traumatized and some of the boys as well.

Izuku was shocked at what was going on, he felt scared but at the same time, he was excited. He couldn't describe the feeling but it was something that got the adrenaline running.

"Sensei, what should we do?" Iida asked. "For now try to stay calm, and call the pro heroes for backup." The blue-haired male nodded and pulled out his phone. He tried ringing UA High, but there was no service.

"Mr. Aizawa we have no service, the villains probably cut it off!" Iida exclaimed.

Before the homeroom teacher could speak, some of the students were warped to different terrains in the building. Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were sent to the Shipwreck Zone, Todoroki and Hagekure were sent to the Landslide Zone, Denki, Momo, and Jiro were sent to the Mountain Side Zone, Tokoyami and Koda were sent to the Windstorm Zone, Ojiro was sent alone to the Fire Zone, and Katsuki and Kirishima were sent to the Ruins Zone.

Panic grew, the students that stayed with Thirteen were panicking. They didn't what to do, should they fight? Should they just wait for instructions?

An order was made, Aizawa told Thirteen to take the remaining students to the closest exit while he fights villains in U.S.J's central plaza. Aizawa was able to knock out many villains, you couldn't call the villains anyways. They were just a bunch of low-life thugs that had nothing better to do.

Izuku, Minoru, and Tsuyu work together to their way out of the shipwreck zone. They plan on regrouping with Shota so they can support him at the central plaza. They were transported directly in the middle of the water.

Izuku was slowly going down because of his weight, he tries his best to reach the surface once again. Suddenly a villain comes forward to attack Izuku, trying to eat him alive. Before any harm was done Tsuyu comes a sweeps Izuku away with her strong, long tongue.

They reached to the ship replica and try and hide from the villains. They needed a breather, everything seems to be happening so fast.

"What should we do, kerro?" Tsuyu question Izuku. A massive amount of stress was built upon them, Mineta was bawling his eyes out. He couldn't take the events that were happening.

"I think we should fight back," Izuku responded, Mineta's eyes widen as Tsuyu put her pointer finger on her chin.

"The hell?!  The villains are surrounding the ship in every corner. We have to wait for help!" Mineta started to scream phrases of stress. Izuku was disappointed, being a hero does become stressful but it doesn't mean you have to give up.

"Mineta, listen to me, we are here for a reason. You came to UA High for a reason right? Being a hero doesn't mean you should give up in the spot!" He yelled at Mineta for his childish actions, "Man up! We are in no situation to start complaining about giving up!" Izuku grew furious but then again, Mineta does have the right to be worried.

The words Izuku said sunk into Mineta's mind, he did come to UA for a reason. He wipes the tears off his face and gives Izuku a determined nod.

"Now here's the plan..." Izuku explained the plan to his fellow students. A villain in the water becomes impatient and uses his water manipulation quirk to break the ship apart. Tsuyu grabbed Mineta and jumped into the air while the small male in her arms desperately uses his quirk, throwing several purple balls at the enemy. Izuku notices that the villains are afraid to touch them and decides to put his plan into action.