𝟎𝟖 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

THE NEXT DAY AT school people were hovering over him, they couldn't resist such a hot man. Girls were drooling and blushing, every once in a while he would wink at a girl. Making a girl or group of girls squeal. Of course, hearing them made Izuku smirk.

Izuku arrived at the classroom and once again eyes were on him then they left. Soon his eye caught a blond. He walked over to the blond and whispered in his ear seductively, "Hey Kacchan~"

The blond flinched, this made Izuku giggle. Katsuki was flustered already but Izuku didn't seem to notice. Izuku didn't seem to know it, but he knew the right strings to tug when it comes to Katsuki.

Katsuki being Katsuki thought it would be nice for a little payback. He turned around and faced Izuku. Their eyes met. He pointed his finger at the greenette and motioned him to come closer to him.

Izuku was very confused but still obeyed what Bakugo wanted. Izuku was very close to Katsuki and that's when the blond smirked. He grabbed Izuku's messy tie and brought him real close to him, to the point where they can feel each other's breathing.

He made a sexy growl and checked him out, looking at him up and down. Soon he whispered in his ear, "Morning Izuku~" He bit the greenette's earlobe and pulled away from Izuku.

He sat down on his seat and smiled at himself. He was so sure he got the male behind him flustered.

Was he right? YES. Poor Izuku was as red as Kirishima's hair! He knew the game he entered in and there was no way he was going to lose.

☯︎︎

Class ended and students made their way to the door. Since Izuku was in a battle with Katsuki, it's obvious he would try something that will get Katsuki angry. That's when Izuku went to action, he went to the one person Katsuki trusted.

Kirishima.

Izuku didn't tell anyone but he was a flirt. He learned how to make people fluster and plus the way he looks, he totally has his target under his influence.

He walked up to Kirishima, "Hey Kiri," he bit his lip and looked at him up and down. Kirishima notices and becomes flustered right away, "H-Hey Midoriya, what's up?" He asked, he started to keep a distance from Izuku.

For some reason the greenette was being super close and flirty, Kirishima couldn't understand why. "Ah, well I want to add some notes in my notebook about your quirk," He traced his fingertip around Kirishima's bicep.

The red-head shivered at the touch, "Mind if you show me?" He winked at Kirishima and continued tracing the muscles in Kirishima's arm.

In Kirishima's mind, he was losing it. First, because Izuku was crazy hot, just the way he seductively looks at Kirishima makes him want to faint, "O-Oh, w-w-well I don't mind...showing you, M-Midoriya," He replied, Izuku moved his fingers to Kirishima's face that was beet-red.

One hand cups his face and he smirks, "Your cute when you're flustered," and with that, he left the young hero alone. Kirishima couldn't even breathe or think properly. The only thing his mind could comprehend was the way Izuku touched him. It was such a soft touch yet it made his body malfunction.