𝟐𝟎 - 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

TODAY WAS THE FIRST day of Izuku and Bakugo's house arrest. Izuku was already not a fan of staying in the dorms while everyone else can continue their lessons. But Katsuki was happy. It might sound weird, but he finally had some alone time with the greenette.

Still, poor Katsuki couldn't understand or confirm his feelings about Izuku. Yeah, Izuku is still his proud rival but somedays Katsuki wants it to be more.

Fuck. What the hell is he thinking? I mean Katsuki has been getting mixed signs. Yet, from Izuku's view, it's not his fault. Katsuki is letting him play with his heart. 

Izuku finished his chores and was vibing in his room listening to Conan Gray. His speaker was blasting the upcoming artist. Izuku did enjoy his music. Music isn't something to just listen to. It's about acknowledging the lyrics and really understanding the song.

(Crush always making me feel like I got nothing to offer, but I'm the only one that can make you feel right)

Izuku heard a knock on the door, he put the volume down a bit and walked over to his door. Of course, he knew who it was. I mean, it is only him and someone else in the dorms as of right now. 

Izuku opened the door and saw the blond standing there.

(I'm the only one that you think of at night. Baby, don't lie)

Izuku smirked and dragged the blond into his dorm. "OI, WHAT THE FUCK-" A hand covered his mouth. Katsuki blushes but was still confused.

"You're always talking to me like you're totally bothered," Izuku says in sync with the lyrics. Katsuki rolls his eyes. "Deku, stop with this shit."

Izuku cocked a brow, "So why you always ring at the end of my line? Don't you got a girl that can make you feel nice? It's a dead sign." Izuku walks around Katsuki in circles. He walks elegantly, his pops his hips out a bit, showing off his curves.

Izuku stood in front of Katsuki and pushed him back, "You see me as your lifeline. Other boys and girls never really made you feel right, and you can't explain why I'm always running your mind." Katsuki's eyes widen. How...how the fuck did Izuku know?

"Don't you see the answer's right in front of your eyes?"

You stopped pushing him and flipped his hair, "You like me, oh, obviously. So why you trying to leave when you know that I'm the king?" Izuku started laughing. Katsuki's expression was priceless.

Scared? Confused? Scared? Did he mention he was scared? Yeah, Izuku tricked his heart again.

((You'll see) 'Cause I'm supreme (Choose me) Other lovers give you no luck, 'cause I'm the only one that has made you fall in love (You'll see) So just shut up (Choose me))

"Okay, okay, I'm done. What's up, Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he puts the volume down more. 

In all honesty, Katsuki thought Izuku figured him out. I mean, wait- No, no, no. Katsuki doesn't like Izuku. Yeah...for sure! It's just complicated at the moment. But does he...?

Katsuki got out of his thoughts and cleared his throat. For some reason, Izuku's curves were so mesmerizing...WAIT. NO. THAT'S NOT- Uh, no. Katsuki doesn't think like that. Let's be real, guys. "U-Uh..oh...OH! I came here because..."

(Babes always flirting away, getting every number and you can have your fun 'cause I know that it's fake. I know when you're done you'll come running my way, so I let you)

Izuku was awfully confused. Good lord. Even though Izuku is smart, he is still very, very dense. "You came because..." Izuku repeated.

Katsuki blinked blankly. He was totally lost. "I came here because...I came here because I finished cleaning shit and I'm bored." Katsuki repeated the sentence and finally finished it.

Izuku's face beamed up, "Oh, okay. Uh, well what do you want to do?" Izuku struggled to get his sentence out in the beginning. For some reason, his heart was beating ridiculously fast. Why does he feel so nervous all of a sudden?

(Date everyone and complain that you can't find a lover, 'cause I'm the only one when the chemistry fades. I'm the only one at the end of the day, kinda cliché)

They stood there in silence as the music continues to plays.

(You see me as your lifeline. Other boys and girls never really made you feel right and you can't explain why I'm always running your mind. Don't you see the answer's right in front of your eyes?)

"Wanna play video games?" Katsuki offered. Izuku fidgeted and nodded, "Sure..."

(You like me, oh, obviously. So why you trying to leave when you know that I'm the king? (You'll see) 'Cause I'm supreme (Choose me) Other lovers give you no luck, 'cause I'm the only one that has made you fall in love (You'll see) So just shut up (Choose me))

Neither of the males had moved, they bore into each other's eyes. Something so simple yet so beautiful...why is this so complicated?

Their eyes widen at their silly thoughts and snapped out of their trance. Izuku turned off the music.

(I'm the one you're coming to when you're feeling alone and I'm the only one who's gonna pick up the phone. Looking for the one but it's me all alo-)

"Let's go, Kacchan," Both males exited the dorm and went to the common room to play on the Nintendo Switch. 

"So...what do you want to play?" Katsuki asked. GOD. THE AKWARDNESS.

"Mario Kart," Izuku simply replied. Katsuki smirked, "Want me to beat your ass?"

Izuku grinned, "Oh, it's on. I'll finally beat your ass since Aizawa isn't here." Both boys sprinted to the common room and plopped their butts on pillows.

"Star Cup?" Katsuki questions. Izuku squints and takes a minute to think. "How about we play all of the cups. And we determine the winner by seeing who wins the most cups!" Izuku suggested. 

Katsuki nods, "Alright, but don't come crying because your ass lost." Izuku laughed, "I won't be the one crying tonight, trust me." Katsuki handed Izuku the blue controller as Katsuki has the red one for himself.

The boys played on the console. Laughing and screaming filled the empty dorms. Every once in a while Katsuki would glance at Izuku. The greenette's sweet smile being displayed. It really did light up the world.

They've been playing for three hours already. Students had already entered the dorm and the two males haven't noticed yet. 

The Bakusquad and Dekusquad have noticed the 'tension' between the two. Bakugo's gang has noticed somedays their bestie has been glancing at Izuku once in a while. The Dekusquad has also noticed this but usually, when Bakugo is mention Izuku becomes defensive or jittery per se.

Right now the two gangs are lovingly looking at the unborn couple. Just adoring their ruthless yet cute conversations they have.

"God, they're so cute!" Mina squeals. Uraraka and Tsuyu agree, "Why can't they just get together already!" Uraraka whines. Everyone laughs and keeps talking about the two males.

Izuku and Bakugo were still playing around with each other until Bakugo spoke up, "Hey, Deku," Izuku turns to the blond, "Yeah, Kacchan?"

Bakugo takes a deep breath, hoping he won't regret what he's about to say, "Feel my shirt." Izuku looks completely dumbfounded but did as he was asked. "Uh, what about it?" Izuku asks.

"You know what it's made of?" Katsuki asks. Izuku shakes his head no, Katsuki moves closer to Izuku and whispers, "It's boyfriend material."

Izuku blushes but laughs his ass off, "Pfft- PleaSE KACCHAN AHAHAHA," Izuku's laughter spread, and Katsuki started to laugh as well.

Everyone in the room was confused at the two but since laughter is contagious, the students around started to laugh as well. For some reason, Izuku's laughter was the best thing Katsuki heard.

Shall Katsuki continue with these amazing pick-up lines?

Song: The King - Conan Gray