𝟑𝟏 - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

A MONTH. A FUCKING month has passed. Every since Katsuki got the call from Aizawa he thought they would find Izuku in the next day or so. But it didn't seem that way. He continued to look for abandoned bars and hospitals, trying to find any clues.

Katsuki was still struggling to concentrate during class. His grades started to go down slowly. He is only doing well in combat trading. Of course, that was because he would let his anger out. Even so, he would get in trouble for almost giving a student an injury.

Since Izuku has gone missing, Katsuki has been seating in the greenettes seat. Even try his best to take notes for him. Even though Izuku is going through hell, he wouldn't want to be behind. Even though he was behind in class he wouldn't let Izuku be behind.

Aizawa and All Might have noticed. They already talked to him about his grades and actions. Even though Izuku is missing, it's no excuse to fail class. All Might has tried to talk to him, distracting him. It never worked. Every day in the morning Katsuki would ask any pro hero who was included in the rescue mission if they had any updates.

Obviously, it wasn't the teachers who only felt bad. His classmates are worried. Usually, Katsuki is trying his best and blowing up extras who get in his way. Instead, Katsuki is quiet, calm, and hesitant. He overthinks in some subjects. Yes, Katsuki is sad and slightly depressed but there are times where he snaps.

It was an emotional roller coaster. Some days he would be sad, quiet, and distant. There are others where he was angry, frustrated, and hurting. So many emotions, more than he has ever felt.

Fuck, Izuku completely changed him.

Izuku was passed out once again. His body was full of dried blood and new blood. You couldn't even see his own skin. He was showered in his own blood. He had cuts everywhere now. Guessing Toga got bored with just slicing with his chest.

Izuku was completely tortured. His eye swollen from beatings and crying silently at night or whenever they're not around. Hating to admit it, but he was slowly losing faith. 

He doesn't cry because he's scared of death. Death will come someday, everyone will die at some point. But he cried because he wouldn't be able to see Katsuki again. All he wanted was to see him one more time. Just one more time.

When Katsuki confessed to him he was in shock. It made sense. It made perfect sense, why Katsuki would avoid him, why he would get flustered randomly, why he was so sweet and gentle. It was because he was in love. And he was trying to show it.

Izuku hated himself for not realizing sooner. His dense ass can be really blind.

The doors open and Izuku's eyes slowly opened. Shigaraki walked over to him with an innocent smile, "Now, let's try this again. This time I want a proper answer. If you don't answer there will be consequences." 

Izuku chuckled dryly, "Suck my dick." The villain snapped. He slapped Izuku across the face and kicked him in the gut. "I'M TIERD OF HEARING THIS BULLSHIT! GOD, I WANT TO KILL YOU SO FUCKING BAD BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE OF ALL MIght..." Shigaraki came into realization. Why the fuck didn't he think this before?!

Shigaraki stared to laugh. His laugh sounded like a clown. A maniac. The devil himself. Izuku didn't understand anything. Shigaraki roughly grabbed Izuku's chin and pulled him closer to him, "What do you think would happen if I told them I killed you?"