𝟐𝟐 - 𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

IZUKU AND KATSUKI WERE finally back at school. They were caught up with work, it was like they were never behind. Izuku and Katsuki still glance at each other once in a while. Both also felt something missing. Was it each other? Did they need to be in each other's presence? Maybe it was just hanging out. Truth be told, they haven't hung out since they were on house arrest. Yeah, they still talk but it wasn't as much as before.

Their groups noticed the small distance between the males. Being the smart asses they are, they came together and came up with an idea. 

"Okay, so just to be sure about them liking each other. You want some of us to flirt with them?" Kirishima asks with uncertainty. Mina nods. The Dekusquad look at her like she was crazy.

This could potentially put their relationship on the line, "Look, I know it sounds risky. But think about it. They will probably get jealous and they would have to talk to each other about it. Then they would have to confess to each other!" Mina explains her plan. Obviously, they had second thoughts about this. 

There are about three ways this could go:

1) Katsuki and Izuku would get jealous and have a conversation about it. Where to the point they would have to confess to each other.

2) Katsuki and Izuku find out about their plan (or not), get real fucking pissed, and send their friends to the hospital.

3) Katsuki and Izuku would get so jealous to the point they get mad at each other. Probably having the thought that one of them was to blame.

Oh, the possibilities! The idiots were aware of this but they hoped that the result of this will be number one. Oh yeah, there's another one. Number four.

4) Katsuki and Izuku don't like each other and Izuku is using Katsuki to make Todoroki more jealous and guilty.

Ah, isn't drama great?

It was free period and Izuku and Katsuki's gang were in the same hallway talking. Mina and Uraraka look at each other and nod. They remove themselves from their groups and walk to Izuku/Katsuki.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Mina said, she was suspiciously close to him. Izuku moves back a little and greets her, "Hey Mina, what's up!" Mina smirked and wrapped herself around Izuku's arm.

To her surprise, Izuku had muscles. She started to touch her bicep, "W-Woah, your fucking jacked!" Izuku blushes. Mina continues to touch Izuku, "Do you mind showing me more?" Mina whispers in his ear.

Izuku shivered at her voice. He felt a bit disgusted. It didn't feel the same way, unlike Katsuki it was warmer and welcoming in a way. Mina kept on flirting with the greenette, talking (dirty), touching, she even tried to seduce him by unbuttoning her shirt a bit!

Mina felt eyes on her, she turned around slightly and noticed flaming crimson eyes planted on her. She smirks and continues to talk to Izuku.

As for Uraraka, she was struggling a bit. I mean the plan did work. Right off the chart, Katsuki was jealous. Now to make Izuku jealous. Uraraka smiled, she knew what she was about to do was going to shorten her life span, but it was worth a shot.

"Hey, Kacchan, wanna come over to my dorm later?" Uraraka said loud enough for Izuku to hear. Bakugo's body froze and his gaze slowly moved toward Uraraka. 

"Who the fuck said you could call me that?" Katsuki growled at the brunette. Uraraka gulped. Shit. A little too much. But no, no, she had to finish the job. Uraraka shoved her body closer to Bakugo and gave him pleading eyes, "Come on, don't be like that." Uraraka teased.