𝟐𝟖 - 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

KATSUKI COULDN'T HELP BUT be embarrassed for what he did yesterday. He confessed do Izuku! It was the next day and Katsuki couldn't even look at Izuku. How could he look at him after being interrupted by their homeroom teacher?

Katsuki sat down on the table, eating cereal. He was deep in his thoughts. He remembered how speechless and surprised Izuku was when he confessed. He groaned and slammed his head on the table. Was he going to confess back or break his heart?

Katsuki's group of friends noticed how on edge he was. They especially noticed that the greenette wasn't with him. Kirishima frowned at the sight he saw, he hates seeing Katsuki unsteady and anxious. The group walks up to him and sits around him. The blond lifted his head up and saw all of his friends surrounding him. He sighs and drops his head to the table again.

"You good?" Sero asked cautiously. Katsuki sighs, knowing he can't get out of this. He lifts his head up and small bags were under his eyes. Izuku ruined his life, both in a good and bad way. Right now, kinda in a bad way. Katsuki had no fucking sleep. How could he? Katsuki didn't answer Sero, he kept on thinking about last night and filled his head with doubts.

Mina scoots herself closer to and mimics the blond. She sighs and slams her head on the table. Katsuki noticed and was confused. He lifts his head up and Mina does the same, "The hell?" Mina shrugs, "If one of us is sad, anxious, worried, we are too." Katsuki rolls his eyes and chuckles. He really has great friends. Mina rubs small circles on the blond's back, "Wanna share?" Katsuki leans his head on the pink female's shoulder. God, he felt miserable.

Katsuki looked at his friends then at the table, "I confessed to Deku."

Everyone was in shock and Kaminari had an audible gasp, "Did he return your feelings?" Kirishima asked in a soft quiet tone. Katsuki shakes his head no, "Aizawa came in before he could say anything."

Everyone hums and frowns. No wonder Katsuki being so down. "Is that why you're acting pretty anxious?" Katsuki hums a yes. 

"I kissed him too."

Everyone stares at him with wide eyes, "That's great bro!" Kaminari says. Katsuki chuckles, "I guess, but I wished he fucking confessed back or at least reject me..."

Sero sighs and puts his hand on Katsuki's shoulder, "Hey, we're here for you. We'll help you with this and make sure no one will interrupt you guys next time." Katsuki smiles softly and mumbles a quiet thank you.

The room was filled with sadness, it had a dark aura. So Kaminari decided to fix that. He got out of his seat, "Guys since we are having a sad moment...it calls for sad twerking." And right there, Kaminari starts sad twerking. 

Everyone started to laugh and it lightens up the mood a bit. Sero and Kirishima joined Kaminari with his sad twerking. Katsuki soon had a smile on his face again. They continued to talk and laugh until Katsuki sees Izuku entering the room with his friends. Katsuki got out of his seat and quickly left the room.

His gang frowns and so does Izuku. Izuku wanted to talk to Katsuki but how? It would be so awkward and weird. How could he possibly say anything? Just fucking imagine being confessed to, then having your fucking homeroom teacher interrupt.

How could he return his feelings?

The students were outside in their hero suits, ready for training. The class of students was at Ground Beta, doing combat training. It wasn't anything intense or such, it was simple and easy.

"Today we're just doing normal combat training, it'll help you physically and with your quirk. We're doing this for the whole day. I want groups of four, now." The class nodded and made started to make their groups.

Izuku looked over at Katsuki, who was obviously trying to avoid him. Even if he wanted to be in the same group as him, it's not like Katsuki would let him. It was really frustrating. Katsuki isn't like this. He would never let some fucking confession interfere with his relationship with Izuku. 

Their relationship was going at a steady paste. It was tough in the beginning but you could see the giant amount of progress they made. But now it felt like they were breaking away because Izuku never answered Katsuki.

Izuku sighs and decides not to risk it. Instead, he has a group with Iida, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. Katsuki had a group with himself, Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari.

"Alright, we are doing a small drill. Each group will have a number and whichever numbers I call will go against each other. Since there are four of you in each group, it'll start out as a 2v2, once one player from either group is knocked out then the other two heroes will come out, understood?" The class nods and walks over to a building outside of Ground Beta.

"Okay, please mesmerize your group number."

Iida, Uraraka, Midoriya, Asui - Group 1

Kirishima, Ashido, Bakugo, Kaminari - Group 2

Sero, Todoroki, Momo, Jiro - Group 3

Shoji, Ojiro, Hagekure, Koda - Group 4

Mineta, Sato, Aoyama, Tokoyami - Group 5

"Alright, I want groups 1 and 2 on the field. Please chose you're two heroes you would like to start with." Both groups leave the building with an unsteady mood.

Fuck, how could it get any worse? Katsuki and Izuku are against each other!

The students entered Ground Beta, groups across from each other. For group 1, they chose Izuku and Iida to start. As for group 2 they chose Katsuki and Kirishima.

"START!"

Izuku powered One for All and started bouncing all over the place, Katsuki smirked. If there's one thing he loved about Izuku, it was his persistence and determination.

"I got Deku, you get Four Eyes." Kirishima nods and runs toward Iida.

Katsuki put his feelings aside, right now he has to focus on school. "Come on, Shitty Deku!" Izuku smirks at the nickname. Even if it was rough, he knew it had love behind it. "Let's play Kacchan!" Both boys jump into the air and have a fist pointing at each other. 

They were about to collide until a purple mist sucked in Izuku, "THE FUCK?!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki dropped down to the ground, all the young heroes stopped what they were doing and look in front of them. 

Katsuki's eyes widen in horror...

"We're back~!" A voice sang.

Song: death bed - Powfu, beabadoobee