𝟏𝟒 - 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

yee haw i love my song- OKAY BUT FR THIS SONG IS PERFECT FOR THIS PICTUEURU also forgot to mention but- TYSM FOR 1k+ VIEW LIKE YALL MADE MY FUCKING DAY!! ilysm im crying me a river 😭

TODOROKI WAS FURIOUS. IZUKU should be with him, not that blond bastard! Todoroki barged in and shoved Katsuki off of him. "TODOROKI WHAT THE FUCK?" Izuku yelled at his ex. 

Izuku rushed to help Katsuki up. The shove wasn't any ordinary shove. It was a very strong shove. Katsuki had a bit of blood leaking out of his head. "WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT BASTARD, HUH?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME NOT HIM OR ANYONE ELSE!" Todoroki yelled loudly, enough to wake up the passed-out students in the common room.

"Todoroki don't you get it?! I'm done with you. You went behind my back a fucked someone else. That's not even the worse part. She didn't even know. You're a fucking pervert. Desperate for some shit. It's disgusting." Izuku clapped back at Todoroki. But Todoroki had uncontrolled rage.

Todoroki was mad, yes, all he wanted was Izuku. But he was raging, his anger was out of control. It was way worse than Katsuki. Todoroki didn't notice but his left side was activated, flames started to grow. His quirk was out of control and the fire alarms started to ring. Water sprinkled the whole entire dorms, teachers rushed to the dorm.

"The hell is your problem IcyHot!" Katsuki growled and left the kitchen with Izuku. Todoroki just stood in the middle of the room as the water poured. He clenched his fist.

 "Fuck."

The water system was shut off, all the students were awake and outside of the dorms. Pros were here as well and did a headcount. All the students were safe but Aizawa was upset.

"What in your god damn mind were you thinking? Using your quirk in the dorms!" Aizawa hissed at the half and half. Todoroki hangs his head low, "I know what I did. I'm sorry, I just lost control. It won't happen again." Aizawa nods and brings the students back to their dorms.

Every piece of furniture was wet, the floor had puddles, and clothes were drenched, "Today you guys will dry up the place. I want this place nice and dry before school tomorrow, get to work." The pro leaves the students and the young heroes get to work right away.

The girls went and grabbed bedsheets, pillowcases, anything with fabric and hanged it to dry. Half of the boys grabbed pieces of furniture and put this outside to dry. Others went to dry the floor and counters.

Izuku and Katauki brought out a couch and put it under the sun, "Can you use your quirk to make the couch dry faster?" Izuku asked the blond. Katsuki was about to speak, "I can help with that too," A voice adds.

The two males turned and faced the person who caused this. Izuku glared at him and went back inside, he bumps shoulders with Todoroki on purpose.

"Tch, why the hell are you helping?" Katsuki snapped at the Half and Half. Todoroki sighed, "Bakugo, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just got very upset." Todoroki explains to the blond.

Katsuki scoffs and continues to dry the couch. Todoroki walked to Katsuki and helped dry the couch. It was a hot day and the sun was helping the two males. The couch is mostly dry, so the two males stop using their quirks. Izuku brought out the next couch and placed it beside the dry one.

"Midoriya," Izuku continues to carefully place the couch down. "Midoriya?" The couch was placed safely and Izuku enters the dorms again.

Katsuki chuckles, "What's so funny?" The multi-quirk male asks. Katsuki gives him the 'are you serious?' look. The blond sighs, "Isn't obvious? He's going to ghost you. This is only the beginning. This is just ignoring." Todoroki's eyes widen in fear, "This is only the beginning IcyHot, the best is yet to come." Katsuki left the younger male alone.

Was this the end for Todoroki?

The dorms were finally dry, and school was back. Everyone was happy and excited to finally return to school. But then comes the bad part. Homework. No student is happy again, all their happiness was drained when they were given a pile of homework. Of course, Izuku was completely fine. He enjoyed school a lot.

Todoroki's eyes were always on Izuku. It's been about two weeks since Todoroki caused the fire alarms to go off. Todoroki has texted him but Izuku kept leaving him on read.  Todoroki was basically spamming Izuku's phone at this point. Izuku got annoyed and blocked his number. Smart move.

Right now they're in class learning normal high school studies. Izuku was writing down notes of the lesson, Bakugo was drifting into a nap, and Todoroki kept on staring at Izuku's green locks.

Izuku felt the stare from the back of his head. He turned a bit and saw that Todoroki was staring at him. Izuku shivered. It felt disgusting. 

Izuku wishes he was in Katsuki's embrace. He missed it. It was warm and comforting. He clearly remembers the first time Katsuki saved him. He remembers how Katsuki's lips felt against his skin. It was soft and sweet, Katsuki's lips felt completely different from Todoroki's.

Izuku subconsciously moved his fingers across his lips, trying to remember Katsuki's kiss. His face heated up. Izuku remembers everything single detail that happened at the party.

He loved the feeling of being slammed onto the bed, the blond's body hovering over him. The love marks he has all over his body. Izuku never felt that much pleasure before. Katsuki knew what buttons to click and that drove Izuku crazy.

"OI, NERD," the blond yelled, Izuku flinched and look at the red orbs, "Yes, Kacchan?" Izuku asked. "Class is over, get your ass up." Katsuki huffed and grabbed his bag. Izuku smiled and started to pack his things.

Most of the students had already left the classroom. Todoroki walked up to Izuku, "Midoriya, can we talk please?" Izuku continued to pack, ignoring the younger male. Todoroki sighs, "Midoriya, please. I screwed up I know. But please, one more chance, I beg." Todoroki's heart ached in guilt. He hated how his rage wasn't something he could control.

Izuku sighs and turns around and faces the Half and Half, "Todoroki, I gave you more tries than I should have. You screwed up every time and you still ask for more. You and I are over, done. Stop trying to crawl back if you know that I'm going to reject you. You wasting your time and mine." Izuku grabbed his bright yellow backpack and left the classroom.

Todoroki frowned, why was the world against him? Yeah, a mistake was made. But during the time Izuku and Todoroki were together he had desires that Izuku wasn't ready for. He just needs his desires to be dealt with.

Then again, why was Todoroki impatient? He should've been a supportive boyfriend and wait until Izuku was ready. Todoroki sighs, he made up his mind. He doesn't need Izuku but something does bother him.

It's Izuku and Katsuki.

Todoroki might not seem like it but he is competitive. The fact that he lost Izuku made him go mad. But worse, Izuku might get stolen away by Katsuki, and there is no way he will lose to Katsuki. He won't let Katsuki have Izuku, he doesn't care if Izuku ended up with someone else. But not Katsuki.

It's a competition between the two strong males.

Who will win?

Song: do re mi - blackbear

yoyoyo who will winnn 😏 STAY TUNEE 😤 thanks for reading see u sexc oompa loompas next time <33 

bro before u leave just wanna ask what you think about my new cover for the story 🥺 istg i have so many announcements lol.