~Epilogue~

Mikey and Grace dated until the end of high school, when Mikey moved to California to persue his acting career. They talked and texted all the time, and he came back a few times to visit. They both decided that taking a "break" would be easier than long distance. One year later, she graduated, too.

As a suprise to Mikey, Grace applied to a bunch of colleges near him, and got into UCA. She came down to move in when she went to see him, and boy was he suprised. They picked up their relationship where they left off and continued to be adorable yet nauseating (Sounds like Miranda hmm?)

Grace and Mikey moved in together 3 years into college. They would only fight over what ice cream flavor to buy. Grace's hair went back to natural, only for her to dye it again 4 days later, this time a dark purple. Mikey's channel reached 1 million subscribers about a year and a half after Grace started college.

Mikey landed a small role in a huge Hollywood movie, and worked his way up from there. Every YouTube event he was invited to, he brought Grace with him. She eventually met his best friend Luke Korns at one of these events, and they've been besties ever since.

Mikey proposed to Grace on their 7 year anniversary of getting back together. Grace accepted, but told him she wanted to travel the world first, and that's exactly what they did. Europe, Asia, you name it.

Miranda and Eric stayed together and both got into UW. They fight regularly, but it's always settled with some video games and books at the end of the day. They dated for 5 years, then eventually broke up over something stupid, only to get back together the next day. Jeez, they love each other a lot. They too got married and had BEAUTIFUL Asian twins. (Eric is Asian btw lol)

Amy and Ben dated for a while, until and hot 20 something guy with loads of money came along, and she dumped him. She won runner up for Prom Queen, only to lose to Grace. She went to some community college because of her grades, but eventually started yoga and became a better person.She became a teacher, and the main adult figure of the "Anti-Bullying Club"

Greg and Drew broke up, both happily dating other people. They were too intimate anyway. Sorry all #Grew shippers :(

The girl that asked Mikey to Homecoming? Hannah? She made her own YouTube channel and quickly became popular for her advice videos. She found a great guy and lived a happy life alongside her YouTube idols.

This is how the #Mace proposal went down (bc I know you were wondering):

M: Grace, will you marry me?

G: *crying* Of course, yes!

*They hug, and kiss. (A lot)*(Happiness etc)

*Grace gets a weird look on her face*

M: What's wrong?

G: *wipes away tear and laughs* "Nothing, just
That Was Unexpected."

A/N: Guys I'm going to miss writing this story! If you have any ideas for another, tell me! I love you guys, and see you, um, not next chapter. I guess this is bye! Keep voting and reading! Bye my lovelies xo ~~~Ms. Author

P.S, If you're good, I'll write anther Mikey Fic!