~Chapter 19~

A/N: OMG I JUST HIT 1K GUYS ILYSM FR!!!!! Chapter 19 omg! I can't believe this story is almost ova! I'm not sure how many chapters are left, I think one more after this one and an epilouge. If you enjoyed my story so far, press the star button! See you lovlies soon xo

~~~Grace's P.O.V~~~

Today is tuesday, and Homecoming is next Saturday. I'm not sure what Mikey and I are doing, maybe we'll go to dinner with Eric and Miranda. Greg doesn't like "school planned hook-ups" so him and Drew are staying home to watch movies.

Mikey told me that we're going, he just wants to ask me in a cute way. I've been looking at dresses online, and I think I've found the one.

It's a delicate dress, black and sleeveless. Miranda sent me a picture of hers, a gorgeous deep blue cocktail dress. We're going to look awesome.

My science test comes back as an 89, and I give Julian a thumbs up, he's a good tutor.

My day goes by normally, just some stank looks from the populars. I was studying early this morning, but my mom has to stay late for work.

I text Mikey and see if he can give me a ride, which of course he can. He invites me over to hang out, and I accept, I've got nothing else going on. We're walking out of the school when a guy stops me.

He's from the school paper, I've seen his articles.

"Hey, you're Grace Foster right?" I nod. "Would you mind answering a few questions for the paper?" I glance at Mikey and shrug. "Sure. As long as it isn't offensive." He shakes his head and pulls out a notebook and a pen.

"What do you think about Homecoming Queen and everything that comes with it?" I chuckle a little. "It's overrated. Homecoming Queen should be a role-model, someone who everyone wants to be like when they grow up. Not someone who's popular and pretty." He nods and scribbles.

"And I understand you're running against Amy Kale? Anything you'd like to say about her?" I laugh for real this time. "Well, without Amy, who would I have to argue with? Who would I leave notes for? Who would warn me about pranks?"

His eyebrows furrow and I grab Mikey's hand. "Also, she tried to stop me from dating this cutie. Threatened actually. I'm just waiting for her to follow through." I walk away with Mikey in tow. He's laughing.

"How did I get so lucky to meet a girl like you?" I kiss his cheek. "I guess the skateboard gods were looking out for us." He smiles and pecks me on the lips. "Something like that."

~~~Mikey's P.O.V~~~

Grace comes over after school, and much to my despair, decides to make cookies with Sid. I love cookies, but I also won't get to kiss her as much as I'd like to.

Sid and Grace have become super close, and my parents adore her. The other day they were wondering about her religion, and I told them I don't know what she believes in.

Honestly, I don't care. If she believes in magic bunnies, that's fine with me. She makes me happy and that's all that matters.

Once the cookies are in the oven, I drag her upstairs. I want to kiss her so bad and I don't want Sid to be uncomfortable or hurt me. Probably the latter.

I pull her into my room and she giggles. We both lean in and we kiss. She has her hands around my neck, and mine are on her waist. She tastes like cookie dough. Which by the way, is the best flavor of girl.

She pulls back and smiles. "You know that we can't make out every time we're in your room! Someone is going to walk in and I'll just..."She breaks away and starts running towards the bed like she did last time she came over.

I catch her hand just in time and spin her into my arms. She giggles and tickles me. I tickle her back and she starts to squeal. "No! Stop! Mikey!"

We're laughing and I throw her over my shoulder. She kicks her legs playfully and I toss her on the bed. Her hair falls all into her face, she blows it away unsuccessfully.

I laugh and lay down next to her. She cuddles under my arm and I put my head on hers. Her hair is going back to its natural color, a dark gold. She pulls my phone out of my pocket and puts her thumb to the home button.

I put her fingerprint in there so she knows I have nothing to hide. She really likes that.

She pulls up Instagram and posts one of the selfies we took last time. I nod my head in approval and I caption it: "Because cookie making and tickle fights are better with you." She kisses me and I post it. There truly is nothing that could bring me down with her by my side.

__________________________

A/N: Hola! Chapter 19 is complete! I ship it so much! It's crazy that at Chapter 5 I hit 50 views and Now I'm over 1,000! Again, thank you! If you've stuck with Grace and Mikey this long, you're the best! Anywho, I love you guys and see you next chapter xo