~Chapter 4~

A/N: If you do like my story, leave a comment or vote! Even you, silent reader. I'm one too, don't feel bad. Enjoy xo

__________________________

~~~Mikey's P.O.V~~~

I wake up on Saturday around 9:30 and go to the shower. After getting dressed, I set up my camera and lights so I can film. First week of school has been crazy.

I tweet my followers for some video ideas. I eventually decide to do a challenge with my sister.

A hour or so later, we finish and I start editing. My phone chimes. It's a text from Grace. I smile.

G: Hey Mikey, what's up? Wanna skate today?
M: I wish I could, but I'm busy right now. Maybe later? How about 2?
G: I'm meeting someone at 2:30 for coffee... Some other time? I'll text you tomorrow
M: Ok see ya, happy weekend!
G: :)
I wonder who she's meeting, I think to myself. Mikey, seriously?

~~~Grace's P.O.V~~~

After texting Mikey, I decide to skate around the neighborhood, just looking around.

I notice the time and head back home. I'm meeting my cousin that I haven't seen in forever. I change into a cute outfit and grab the keys to my Mom's jeep.

I turn on my phone's GPS and head to the cafe where we're meeting. I walk in and look around. He's not here yet, so I find an empty table and sit.

I order a iced drink, and I spot him, my favorite cousin, Xavier. Given he's my only cousin, but still.

I wave and smile. He heads over and I stand up to hug him. He's over 6' so I have to stand up on my tiptoes.

We talk for over an hour, he's now 21 and in college at the University of Washington. It's crazy to think that just a few years ago we were building forts together.We laugh at the old memories and just talk.

Eventually, he checks his phone, and stands up. "I've got to get back to the dorms, but we should do this again sometime!" I stand up too, and hug him goodbye, and he kisses my cheek. It doesn't surprise me, as his part of the family comes from Italy.

We leave, and as I hop in my mom's car, I see Mikey's car in the lot. Weird. I head back inside, maybe he's on a date. Not sure why, but I push the thought away quickly.

He's sitting alone, looking as his phone. He looks upset. I walk over and sit down. "Mikey, are you alright? What are you doing here?" I ask. He looks up and doesn't look surprised to see me.

"I'm fine. I was just leaving actually. See you on Monday." He gets up and walks away. What's going on with him?

~~~Mikey's P.O.V~~~

Why did I go to the cafe? I should've just stayed home. I was just curious to see who she was meeting. I headed over to a local cafe, and seeing her car, I parked.

I walked in, glanced around and got a table. There she is, with a guy. He looks about college age. They stand up and hug goodbye, He kisses her cheek.

I can't take it.

But before I can escape, Grace gets up and heads out. She must have spotted my car, because she comes back in. I hate to say it, but I was really rude to her.

As I drive away, I cringe at what I said. She looked so confused. I should go explain. What would I say? "Sorry I was so rude Grace, I'm just a jealous bastard and the saddest part is that you're not even mine? "

~~~Grace's P.O.V~~~

I have no idea what's going on with Mikey. Oh god, he saw me with Xavier. Oh no, he probably thinks we're- oh god. And don't lecture me about saying the Lord's name Christian reader. I do what I want.

Why was he so upset? He wouldn't let me explain. Wait, does he have feelings for me?