Classic|Jeff the killer x fem!reader

Chapter song:Classic -MKTO
EDIT 2023: CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE
_________ ________ ______________ _____

It was 2am and i was fast asleep until i heard a tud coming from the window.
"Go.to.sleep!" Said a raspy voice.
"Heck I'm trying to Jeff!" I replied.
Me and jeff have been friends for like 4 months.He is my best friend and even tho I don't live in the mansion,they are my family. Slenderman said that i can come in whenever I want and if I would like,i could live in there.I'm actually planning on it since I actually have a rough life and it's starting to get really annoying.

"Ehehehehe" i heard giggling. "Laughing Jack in a fucking box come out or else"
"HEY HEY HEY!How is my favourite y/n doing?" He said nervously smiling. I ignored him and turned to Jeff.

"What are you two doing here anyways?" I asked in a sleepy tone. "I wanted to visit mah bestfriend,is there a problem?" Asked jeff. "Y'know,i actually hate you so much."
"Ouch,you broke meh heart y/n :(" said jeff touching the point in his chest where his heart is. "Yeah yeah whatever,you two stop flirting,we actually came here cause Slenderman wants to talk to you"
"WHAT?!" I yelled passing jeff to face the monochrome clown.
"Yeah,he wants to talk to you but I don't know about what tho"
"Okay then,I'm gonna get ready. You creeps get out." I heard an Oof coming from jeff but i shrugged it off and kicked them out cause that's what good friends do :D

~Timeskip~

I wore a f/c hoodie and black pants and got out of the house "I'm ready,now let's go!" I said a bit excited about what slender wanted to talk about.

Once we arrived,(cause author-chan is a lazy ass),everyone greeted me and i returned and directly went to the operator office.
I knocked three times until i heard a "Come in!" 
"Hello Slenderman,you wanted to talk with me right?" 
"Ah yes!I hope i didn't disturb but i just wanted to say that I have a offer for you."
"Mh and that is?"
"You see,you have all the potential to be a creepypasta and everyone here would like you to stay with us!"
"I actually wanted to come later in the morning to tell you that I wanted to be a part of you guys,so i accept the offert and thank you so much for excepting me!"
"It's an honour to have you with us,welcome to the family y/n!"

I thanked him again and left the room. I was so happy!I ran to Jeff, who was in the living room standing talking to Eyeless Jack and BEN,and jumped on his back letting him fall.
"The fuck Is wrong with you y/n/n" jeff said annoyed but in a playful way. "IM A CREEPYPASTA THAT'S WHAT'S FUCKING RIGHT IN ME!" I yelled catching the attention of the people who were in the kitchen.

"WAIT,REALLY?!" Said E.j,I nodded and everyone came and hugged me.
"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY Y/N!"

And that's where all of my life restarted in a good way.

* * *
It's been one year from when I accepted the offer and became apart of the family.
And it's more than a year that i know Jeff. We've become closer and closer then before,not that we weren't before but i mean,we live together now so now it's much easier to see each other.

3rd person pov

The h/c haired girl was playing dress up with sally and jane. Jane bought a combat outfit to y/n. At first she didn't want to wear it but gave up when she saw sally's puppy eyes. When she was done Jane and sally pushed her to the living room.

Woo girl, you're shinin'
Like a 5th Avenue diamond
And they don't make you like they used to
You're never goin' out of style

Jeff saw her and nearly had a nosebleed seeing how beautiful she was. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL!"
"oop-" .

Now the girl was trying to help her best friend with his little nosebleed.
"I know I'm hOt but like you don't need to get a nosebleed for me." She said. "Very funny y/n,very funny" said the boy in a sarcastic tone.
Though he really did find her beautiful inside and outside.