Masky x fem!reader [Lime]

This was requested by daddyscylla hope you like it!

Also this is a Lime which means there will be make-out sessions ,if you are uncomfortable with that i will tell you when to skip :3

EDIT 2023: THIS IS HORRIFIC, DON'T READ FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
______________________________________
Y/n pov
I was playing with sally outside the mansion,it was my turn to take care of her since the proxies are out on a mission and they usually do that,but I'm actually fine with this.
Anyways we played 'til it was too late to stay outside (10 pm) so we got inside.
I took her to her pink room,changed her (she said she trusted you like a mom so she is fine with that dw) and placed her in her bed with pastel pink sheets.
She was really tired so she soon fell asleep while i caressed her cheek.
I didn't notice she was asleep until i heard a soft snoring,i looked down and saw her emerald eyes closed.
I got up and walked outside her room,when i closed the door i turned around and saw a white mask with black eyes and lips and feminine features a few inches from my face.
I jumped a bit but sighed in relief when i noticed it was just my boyfriend Masky.

“Masky,stop scaring me” i whined making my way towards our room.
“but it's funny” he replied laughing
I rolled my eyes playfully as i opened the door and jumped on the bed.
“Finally some relax,i deserve it”
He took off his mask and came to bed,laying next to me looking at the ceiling while i hid my face in his orange/yellow hoodie.
“Hey y/n” he said now looking at me.
“Hm?” “y'know,you could be a great mother”
I blushed a bit and looked at him in his blue eyes.
“indeed” i replied returning to my initial position.
“Im not joking,i saw you with sally..” he said pausing at the end.

Skip this part if you are uncomfortable!(I'll put this emoji 🌸 when it ends)

He got on top of me “And you should really be one” he said whispering in my ear then kissing it.
“Tim,the hell did Jeff tell you?”
“Actually nothing,geez thanks for trusting me so much y/n” he said playfully rolling his eyes.
“No but seriously y/n are you ready for the first time?”
I sighed “Im sorry,im not ready” i felt sorry
“its okay i will wait” he said smiling,that warm damn smile.

I kissed him and he didn't hesitate to do it back,he asked for access which i playfully denied,i heard him chuckling and grabbing my ass,making me gasp and took the opportunity to explore his territory.
He then moved to my neck and gave me butterflies kisses til he reached that specific spot and abused it a bit.

Then he travelled to my stomach still with butterflies kisses. He then returned to my face and kissed me roughly which surprised me.

🌸🌸🌸

After the heated make-out session we laid there hugging each other,noses touching.

~ Extended Ending ~
3rd person pov
“Hey hoodie” “h-hey man”
“What were you doing?” asked the yellow hooded one.
Masky blushed a dark red “o-oh n-nothing much eheh”
“Mhm” hummed hoodie with a smirk plastered on his face “sure masky,sureee”
“shut the hell up” hissed masky covering his now red face.
The other just laughed