Idiot [CW x Nina]

Requested by: -Tayler9- enjoy :D
Hope it's of your liking :)
°°°
“you fucking idiot, how did you get stuck in there?” exclaimed the brunette girl while trying to ‘save’ her girlfriend, Nina. She was stuck in a window frame of a room where nobody would ever go. Luckily enough she was stuck on the very first floor so nothing bad could've happened. How she got stuck, though, was a mistery but clockwork would've found out eventually.

“well uh- it kinda just happened.” explained Nina, trying to figure out a good excuse.
“kinda just happened?” asked Natalie raising an eyebrow.
“y-yeah, i got magically teleport- oh you fucked up Nina”

The raven haired girl interrupted herself after looking in the emerald eyes belonging to her lover. She knew that Clockwork found out about her stupid excuses, yet she was still trying to defend herself.

“so what really happened Nina mh?” clockwork asked, letting her face get close to Nina’s.
“its that stupid cat's fault.” she huffed out.
“Grinny? What did he do?” questioned the brunette, now smirking thinking of what a cat like him could've done to her.

“he started a fight with smile dog and i happened to be right there. So to not be involved in anything i ran from them. I think that Grinny, being the jackass cat that he is, understood what i was trying to do so he followed me still fighting with smile, and i kinda got stuck in an attempt to escape from him.”
Nina explained, annoyed by the though of that cat.

On the other hand, clockwork was trying her best to keep calm and to not laugh right there.
That mission failed and she began to chuckle and laugh, capturing the attention of her girlfriend.

“don’t fucking laugh at me!” Nina yelled, blushing like furious.
In the inside, she was laughing like crazy.
She couldn't help but let it out, Clockwork's laugh was contagious.

After awhile they stopped.
“let's get you out of there” explained the clock-eyed girl.
Nina just nodded, wanting to be able to touch the ground.

•••
“clocky, i can't wait anymore~”
“hold on just a second”
“you said that minutes ago, i can't resist anymore please~”

Whines could be heard from the other part of the door and the present pasta were curious about what was happening.

“damn, i didn't think Clockwork and Nina would do such things in that room!” exclaimed Jeff, chuckling.

“you pigs, always thinking bad.” Jane said to the boys who were trying to find out what was going on.

“you wanna see what's happening?” questioned Jane, opening the door immediately.
“here is what they are doing.”
She then left.

Clockwork was helping Nina out of the window frame. The raven haired girl was desperate of feeling her feet touching the ground.

Once the door opened, they both looked at Laughing Jack and Jeff, who were the ones Jane was talking to.

“gotta be honest, Jane was right. C'mon man let's go away.” Jeff explained, leaving with LJ

The girls looked at each-other curious, but then shrugged it off.
“You are an idiot Nina.”