pretty voice [Jeff x F!Singer!Reader]

Requested by: Leaf_Flower022
Thank you for your request, hope it satisfies you!
Gender: Female
Type: Fluff
Relationship: Romantic
Narrator: 3rd person

There aren't really lovers things so maybe i could make a part two, but that's for you to decide if you want it!

Not proofread.
———————————————————

It wasn't completely unusual, but also not extremely common, for killers to actually like a singer to the point of being utterly obsessed with them.

Now, there are two types of obsession. The dangerous one and the normal one, which is something every human being experiences at least once.

Our infamous murderer, however, was something in between these two.
He wasn't quite the possessive stalker, some would call a yandere, more like of a comfortable one.

He acted oddly, and the others noticed that too. He could often be found in his room, listening to her songs. Or when he went for walks, his routine was all the same.

- - -

She lived in another country, away from him. Another dimension even. But there she was, preparing to record her newest song.

As she sang, the people around her took notice of her odd behavior. She was distracted and it was affecting the record.

“15 minutes break everyone!”

She sighed exhausted, that was going to take a long time. Her manager came up to her, questioning her behavior.
But truly the only thing they ever cared for was the money she made.

“How are you messing up so bad?! Look, what you are doing is ridiculous! Your fans aren't going to be satisfied with the outcome if you don't do your job properly.”

Ouch.

They were right of course, but she just couldn't keep her mind off of the notes she was receiving.

Some would say they were unsettling, creepy, and that she should probably contact the authorities.

But that wasn't the case.

As bold as it was, she wished to meet the one writing them. The mysterious 'Jeff' she never got to know. And it seems as if the universe listened to her pleads.

She quickly excused herself to the bathroom in hopes to clear her mind.

On the way there her gaze met a pair of light blue eyes. They held eye contact for some time before the stranger turned away.

- - -

Jeff found himself smiling wider than usual. Luckily his appearance was passed as normal thanks to his dear boss.

Those few seconds of her staring into his eyes felt like an eternity. His heart raced, and if it wasn't for the fact that he was immortal, he probably would've had a heart attack.

He knew that deep down she knew who he was, but it was best to approach another time. It didn't matter when or how.

Much to his companion's surprise, he managed to stay calm and not squirm as if he was an high school girl around her crush.

Jeffrey! We have been here for like 10 minutes, can we go back homeeee?” His friend whined, pouting.

Despite his look giving that he was in his 20s, his mind was still childish like.

“Shut your mouth Benjamin and stop whining. You are the one who wanted to come with me!”

- - -

She watched as the two bickered, she couldn't hear anything but she found it somewhat amusing. They were her age and still acted like children.

She decided on approaching them, her brain basically screaming at her. It wasn't long before they noticed her and the black haired man straightened his posture and cleared his throat.

“Well I better get going man, see you later!” The blonde guy patted his shoulder before leaving, the other cursing at him under his breath.

She stared at him, not knowing what to say. Neither did he. They just gazed in each other's eyes in silence.

Her trying to figure out if her gut feeling was right about the man in front of her and him just being absorbed in the moment, never wanting it to end.

She broke the silence with just one word. “Jeff?”

His eyes widened slightly before relaxing once again. He slowly nodded and as promised on one of his notes, he had said the sentence she couldn't stop thinking about.

“It is time we finally meet, gorgeous.”