[Hobo Heart x sick!fem!reader]

requested by moonlitmagicgirl ! enjoy :D
gender: female
relationship: romantic

so sorry for my lack of updates in this and the other story, I've had some issues but I'm back now!
Onto the story!
---
3rd person pov

"I will NOT take that"

"c'mon love, you have to!"

Y/n sneezed once again while he looked at her with a disappointed look.

She noticed it, now looking straight at his baby blue eyes.

"y/n" he sighed out with a slight warning in his voice.

"you are acting like a baby" he stood up and crossed his arms, putting down the medicine on her desk.

She looked up at him, sticking her tongue out before speaking up.

"Well excuse me if that thing tastes like shit. Since I'm acting like a child might as well take their medicines. They taste better anyway."

She grinned at her own 'smart' comeback.

His black wings folded back as he was annoyed.

That was until an idea popped in his messed up mind, his wings fluttered open accidentally hitting y/n and some coal like feathers had fallen down in the process.

One of them had fallen right on her face, tickling her nose.

It was no surprise when she started sneezing, but Hobo didn't seem to care that much as he left the room leaving his sick girlfriend behind.

He didn't listen to a word she said to him, they were all profanities anyway.

Instead he went out, flying around town cautiously trying to not attract people's attention.

-------------------

Y/n was walking around the house like a zombie with no real purpose.

She had already played her favorite game, watched some episodes of her most liked series and now she didn't have anything to do.

Hobo was nowhere to be found, she groaned laying upside down on the couch.

She huffed, feeling even worse than before. Her body temperature was hot but she felt the need to cover herself up even when she had three heavy blankets over her form.

Her cheeks were painted with a dark pink, easily noticeable since they normally were (s/c) colored.

"where the fuck is he? I've been waiting for so long!"

Just as she had that thought, she heard a familiar sound.

She looked out the window and saw her boyfriend on the ground with something red-ish on the ground.

Her vision was a bit blurry due to the sickness and she couldn't comprehend what that thing was.

She just shrugged it off as another medicine.

Finally, Hobo got up and walked in the house, his black and white hands held an object that made a not so good smell.

She felt the urge to throw up, it seemed like a part of a dead body.

In that exact moment, while her boyfriend was fixing his wings, she realized what it was.

"Hobo what the fuck" she said quickly, throwing her hand over her mouth and nose to both cover the smell coming from the organ and to not throw up right there.

"What?" he asked, not seeming bothered by his girlfriend expression. Instead, he seemed kind of amused.

He then looked at the hand that was holding the bloody organ and his mouth instantly shaped in a 'o' before speaking.

“Oh this. I thought that since you didn't want to take the medicine, you would want to eat this.”

His voice sounded almost innocent but he knew very well what he was doing.

She looked at it disgusted then back at Hobo Heart.

"I'm not a cannibal!" her voice came out raspy and was followed by a few coughs.

He looked at her smirking, placing his finger on her mouth.
"Hush darling, you don't wanna worsen the situation now, do you?"

"now, eat this!" he exclaimed happily, handing her the heart.

She once again was about to puke but didn't say anything. She noticed that his other hand was holding the medicine, she sighed in defeat and took it from his hand.

She quickly gulped down the disgusting pill while her boyfriend watched her in amusement.

'sadist piece of sh-'

She glared at him, coughing more and sneezing.

He smiled in victory and placed an hand on her shoulder.
"Now, let's get you to bed. You seem pretty tired and resting will help with the fever."

He kissed her forehead lightly and carried her to the bed.

"i can walk-"

"shut up"

---

hope that satisfied your request! so sorry for any mistakes