⚠️🍋[Masky x Singer!M!reader]

Requested by II_MICHEAL_AFTON_II
Gender:Male
Lemon 🍋
I'm so sorry for the late update, school and stuff is happening
If my mom sees this I'm done fucked🤺
I'm not so good with lemons btw.
•••
3rd pov

The near church bells resonated through the big stadium of the city, indicating that it was midnight, meaning the concert of the infamous [Name] would end pretty soon.

After finishing the song, which was interrupted by said bells, he thanked the people that came and did his special thanks to the technicians crew and his friends who were in the band.

He walked off stage, waiting in the bright changing room for everyone to go away. He was tired after all and as much as he loved his fans, he just wanted to get home and jump on the warm bed. Little did he know that someone was waiting for him.

Once the security told him that nobody was there, he immediately ran to his car and drove home.

He didn't have a big house like some other famous people, he wanted to be in peace, out of the loud town.
And so he drove in those forgotten streets to get to his house.

Once the front door was locked and the singer was inside, he turned the lights on, flinching at the man sitting on his couch shirtless.

"Masky what the fuck!" he exclaimed, placing an hand where his heart is.

"What? I didn't do anything" retorted the masked male.

[Name] just huffed. "I didn't think you would come this week"

Masky slightly frowned "you don't want me here?"

"don't say that, that's what manipulators say and honestly i don't wanna be with one. But no, i want you here, I'm happy you came"
He explained.

[Name], not tired anymore, decided to turn on the TV.

"You know, the TV isn't the only one you're turning on" said the man cautiously putting his mask away, showing his face.

The singer didn't think much of it but after awhile it hit him.
"Fuck you masky"

He heard shifting behind him then, hot breath tickled his neck. "do it you pussy"
He felt lips attacking his neck gently, kissing it and biting it slightly.

It was a pleasuring sensation for both.
While still kissing and attacking [name]'s neck, Masky let his hands travel his body eventually reaching his boyfriend's thighs and stopping there to tease him.

To say [Name] hated it when he did this was an understatement but he still let Masky do it, not wanting to ruin his fun.

“Let’s move to the bed shall we” the singer whispered in Masky’s ear, making him shiver.
A low chuckle escaped his lips this time making [Name] regret his decision to tease him.

Before he could speak up, he was being dragged into the main bedroom.
He hugged as he threw himself on the bed, waiting for Masky.

When last said got on top of [Name], things started to get heated.

Masky kissed his boyfriend’s lips hungrily while rubbing a certain spot underneath his pants.

They both were excited but they wanted it to be slow and passionate.

[Name] decided to tease him for his own pleasure and fun so he started moving his hands into masky’s underwear, touching his bulge.

Masky groaned, parting from the kiss in the process.
[Name] just smirked at his successful plan.

Looking straight into the other male’s eyes, he started rubbing it slowly, making sure his partner felt comfortable.

After awhile he stopped making Masky huff in disappointment.
He took off the other’s underwear and was about to attach his lips to the bulge when he was grabbed by the hair and yanked up.

“I never said you could take fully control, did I?” Masky smirked.

[Name] just rolled his eyes.
“Then do something fucker”

Masky didn't have to hear it twice before he went down and started doing his work, talking while doing it too, making [Name] go crazy.

When Masky went to meet his lover’s face, [Name] already understood what he wanted.

“are you sure you want to do this?” asked Masky to the other.
“We’re already halfway so i don't see why not.” he pecked Masky on the lips.

And so, after consent was given, he inserted himself in the singer going slowly.

After awhile of this Masky broke the comfortable silence.

“a-agh- [Name], I'm gon-” he didn't get to finish his sentence as the seed already got out.
[Name] did the same after a minute or so.

“Weakling.” he said getting off of Masky.
“Oh shut up.”
“you know that I'm gonna rub it in your face for like many months.”
He stick his tounge out and Masky took that as an opportunity to kiss him.

“Love you” was the last thing he said before letting his lover slid in the arms of sleep.
“love you...” the singer mumbled before resting on his lover’s chest, gently caressed by a strong yet assuring hand.

•••
How was it? Let me know! For the other requests, they will come as soon as I can write them, please have patience, i would love to write them instead of writing school essays :').
Love ya, take care <3