Prank war [Jason x L.Jill]

Finally part 2 of “Invisible” is here, thank you -Sketchist- for the idea!
Characters: Jason the toymaker, Laughing Jill
BTW Candy Pop will use he/they pronouns cause yes.
This is lame btw.
I probably won't do part 3
'kay bye
———————————————————

Jill jumped out of her bed, an idea popped up in her mind and she couldn't wait. She ran to her friend's door and knocked.
“Candy, Candy, Candy, Candy, Candy!”.

No response.

She continued until Candy pop gave up and opened the door.
“What.”

She excitedly explained everything from start to finish, including what had previously happened and what she planned to do.

Her friend gave her a known look. “That's the dumbest thing you ever said, and you said a lot of those.”

“Oh c'mon please!” She pleaded them. “It's for a good cause! Plus if you help me I'll give you whatever you want.”

She repeated the word 'please' continuously when finally Candy surrendered. “Alright, I'll help you, but if something happens to your relationship don't blame me” he rolled his purplish eyes.
“Now go away I need my beauty sleep” he shooed her away.

She returned to her room with a smirk plastered on her face. 'This is going to be fun!'

———————————————————

“ 'kay, I'm here. What now?” Candy Pop asked annoyed, his arms crossed over their chest. “Now we wait for the right moment to strike of course!”

She explained excitedly, clapping her hands like a little kid. Her friend sighed acknowledging that this was a really childish situation.

They talked – it was mostly Jill that tried to talk to him – and waited patiently. At least, that's what Candy did. The monochrome girl was way too impatient.

It was almost surprising for the other to see this side of her, she was such a quiet and calm girl that nobody would suspect it.

Jill shushed Candy, who wasn't even talking, before announcing “Sh- sh, I hear footsteps.” The other clown groaned “oh c'mon, really? It could be an-”

“Jill are you there?”

They got cut off by another voice coming from the other side of the door. “oh shit”.
It was Jason's. Jill gave Candy a smug look, mimicking his words.

She snickered quietly before giving a thumbs up, signaling the plan should be started asap.

“Jason? is that you?”

Jason replied confirming his presence, Jill then spoke again.

“Oh please! come here for a moment! i want to show you something” she muttered something which Jason was unable to hear.

He took ahold of the door handle and pushed it down, opening the door. “What is it, love?”

Jill smirked and before Jason could speak again she winked at Candy Pop who was behind the door.

They jumped out from it with a bucket in hand and threw it at Jason.

Spiders.

Jason screamed jumping in the arms of his girlfriend whom was laughing at the scene.

“Candy what the hell!” He yelled angrily at his friend, now being again with feet on the ground. He just shrugged “Yell at your girlfriend, not at me, she planned it. Talking about, Jill give me my money.”

She rolled her eyes and gave them what they asked for before they left. She turned to Jason, wiping away a tear that was about to fall down.

Jason was still freaking out about the spiders. “Okay look, I'm sorry.” she giggled before continuing “I just needed to get at you some way.”

He frowned “Yeah, okay”. He thought for a moment before smirking.
“It's on.”

Jill looked at him, waiting for him to continue “The prank war, i mean.” Now a grin was plastered on her face and she nodded.

“It's on.”

The couple stared at each other before going separate ways. This was going to be one hell of a ride.