Cheater..[Bloody Painter x reader]

Gender Neutral.
Reader Pov. 5 years old at the start.
I think this will be a long one.
Not requested

EDIT 2023: dude...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Cheater!” i yelled at my best friend,Helen. We were playing tag with our other classmates and i didn't know he was it,he kinda tricked me.

FlashBack
"Imma go in that tunnel,no one will find me there and i could win!" I ran in there but i didn't expect to find him there. “Oh hi y/n!” he smiled at me,we stayed there talking for awhile. “oh,one last thing...TAG!” “wait WHAT?!
Cheater!
End of flashback.

“Oh come on!I thought we were friends!” i said frowning while running at him.
“Catch me~” he said in a singing tone.
We played and played until my dad called me "Y/n,we gotta go home,come on"
"awh but dad!-"
"Mr.(lastname) can't y/n stay just for five more minutes?" he said making puppy eyes,nobody could ever resist to those big,blue,sparkling orbs.
"ugh- okay fine just for 5 minutes though!"
"YAY!" We exclaimed at the same time.
"Helen you gotta teach me how to do that!Nobody says no to you when you do!"
"Its a secret y/n" he said winking then laughed. His laugh was contagious and I couldn't help but giggle at his stupidity.
We stopped laughing when someone yelled "Y/n come on,now it's really time to go home!"
"I wish i could stay helen but this time my dad won't give up,so Bye!" we hugged and he waved at me while i ran to my dad.
"Bye n/n"

*TIMESKIP YOU ARE NOW 19 YEARS OLD* such a big timeskip

I sat in my school desk as i watched my classmates entering the classroom. I was alone today since my best friend got sick. I began drawing,it was my passion. Helen taught me some things,he loved art. The math teacher then arrived and began her lesson. God it was just first period and i already wanted to go home and talk with helen. I sighed and began drawing. Again. I drew the first thing that came into my mind,him. I was in love with him from the day I met him.
Soon enough the bell rang,i got up to go to art class but before i could reach it,helen's bullies blocked my way. "What do you guys want now?!" "Where is your little boyfriend?Was he too scared to come and face us so he stayed home?Pathetic."
"Helen?First of all He isn't my boyfriend. Second he was sick-"
"So you wouldn't mind if I stole him for a night?He is pretty hot y'know?"
"Leave me and him alone you bitch. And yes,i would mind if you did because i don't want him to get strange diseases from you,like ew. Oh and hate to break it to you but he wouldn't date someone as ugly as you,bye!" I waved at her and her little gang and got in the class in time.
I should check on him after school for sure,i got to confess to him,even if he doesn't feel the same!
Before I knew it,it was the end of class,did i really spend all period thinking about him?Oh God I've lost my mind.

I made my way to Helen's house,it was pretty near to mine. I knocked and five minutes later he opened the door. "Oh h-hey y/n" he said rubbing his hands on his arms from the "coldness". It wasn't cold at all but he had a influence so it makes sense. "W-what' cha doing here?" he asked,signaling me to enter.
We sat on the couch "Nothing,can't i check on my best friend without having a reason? Bruh" he chuckled "yeah,no. What do you want?" he asked again,rolling his blue eyes playfully.
"Actually yeah,i came here to check on you but mostly to tell you something" i said timidly.
"Sure,what is it?" he smiled a bit.
"well" i began, scratching the back of my neck "ireallylikeyoufromwhenwefirstmetandiwantedtotellyouitsokayifyoudontfeelthesame." i said quickly making it impossible to understand a single thing.
"Uh- sorry could you repeat?"
"I really like you from when we first met and i wanted to tell you but it's okay if you don't feel the same,just needed the urge to tell you"
He blushed while i was hiding my face in my (f/c) hoodie.
"y-y/n.." "I...actually like you..too". i was shocked,he liked me back? "i thought-" i was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine. I instantly kissed back. We pulled back and cuddled all day. (You kissed a sick dude?Alrighty)