Invisible[Jason x L.Jill]

Jill and L.j will be siblings in this story.
Requested by: -Tayler9-
Also sorry for being inactive.
EDIT 2023: bruh

[Jill's pov]
I was reading in peace in the living room,sitting on the blood red couch.I needed relax,it has been a really tiring day and,since most of the loud pastas were out doing their stuff,the living room was quiet.

Contrariwise my brother,laughing jack,i don't really like loud things or throwing up parties. I liked peaceful things.

It was all alright until my boyfriend,jason,came in.
“Hey Jill”
I didn't reply. Maybe he would've went away.
“Jill!!” he said.
“Dolly?”
“Hun?”
“sweetie?”
“beautiful?”
“sweetheart?”
“Love?”
“my sunshine?”
He tried catching my attention calling me with those nicknames and eventually hugging me from behind.
“Laughing jack reject?” he smirked.
I hated when someone called me that but i didn't want to ruin my relaxed mood so i kept reading like nothing was happening.

He frowned and went in another room.
I sighed,happy that i could finally be in peace again.

That didn't last long though.

Jason came back with a plate of my favorite food and my favorite film in hand.
I cursed internally,being in peace will be harder than expected.
“Babe” he called. “Listen,i don't know what i did wrong but i,um, i have bought you the things you like the most.”

I internally smirked,he wanted to know what he did wrong but oh honey,he wasn't going to get an answer just yet.

At this point it was a challenge for him and me.

3rd person pov
"It's on" the two killers smirked,one still 'reading' a book and the other next to her.
Jill just wanted to relax.
Jason,instead,wanted to make her do something less boring than reading.

And so the two of them began this challenge.
Jill kept ignoring jason,now she wasn't even reading,she was just looking at the book and eventually turned the pages to make it look realistic.
Jason kept annoying Jill in every way possible,until he had enough of it.

“Listen Jill,if you keep doing this i don't know for how much longer i can stay in this relationship.”
The girl's eyes widened.
“No wait Jason i was-”
“fooled” he said smirking.
“WHAT?!”
“it-it was a-a prank” he said while laughing.
The monochrome clown looking girl was speechless. Never did she thought he could do something like that.
She sighed and went in her room to read,for real this time.
She planned on ignoring Jason for a while now as a payback.