58

I should've waited to update buttt I'm gonna update anyway eNjOy

"Izukuuu, stop moving." 12 year old Jr whined as he tried to help clean a cut Izuku had gained from training. Usually Sensei helped, but today the older man had overworked himself and had went home, leaving them in the warehouse alone.

Izuku winced though and yanked his face back as Jr dabbed at it once again with the alcohol pad.

"Izukuuu." The red head whined again and grabbed the side of his face, an attempt to stop him from yanking it away again. "I'm trying to help you, but you're not cooperating! I don't know about you, but I'm hungryy."

Izuku frowned with a pout but allowed his face to be held into place as Jr once again dabbed at his forehead.

It burned and stung and Izuku wanted to pull back again, but he didn't. He didn't like the feeling of blood leaking down his face so he just sucked it up and allowed Jr to treat him.

"See?" Jr smiled slightly as he placed a bandage carefully over the wound. "It wasn't that bad."

Izuku narrowed his eyes. "It stung. Really badly."

Jr frowned. "Well then maybe you should be more careful."

"But I was careful!" Izuku protested. "It was you that made me trip over a branch."

Jr laughed. "How come? I didn't magically make you clumsy, you did that on your own."

Izuku just gulped as his cheeks burned a light pink. "I tried to kick the branch out of the way because it was closer to you. I didn't want you to trip on it..but I guess I just set myself up, huh?" Izuku chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Jr blushed and stammered over words he couldn't form. "Y-y-you didn't h-have to."

Izuku just laughed. "I know, it was just instinct." The greenette kicked his legs and hopped off the wooden table.

"Let's head home now, okay?"

Jr tried to shake off his blush after giving the other boy a nod and the two left the warehouse together.

"Does the woods ever scare you?" Jr asked reluctantly as the two walked through the woods, the tall trees casting shadows over them and making it a lot darker.

Izuku shrugged as he let the flashlight clear the path before them. "Not really. I mean, it used to, but now..I'm just used to it. I adapted quickly to it I guess. I kinda..like it."

"You like the dark?" Jr asked with a grimace as he stepped closer to the greenette as he heard a weird sound coming from his side.

Izuku laughed lowly. "Sometimes. Sometimes it's calming, along with the silence."

"Silence." Jr repeated, voice a whisper. So..Izuku liked silence? Does that mean he's been annoying him this entire time since trying to start a conversation?

He willed himself to be quiet, even when conversation ideas sparked his interest. Instead, he let the only sound passed between them be the crunching of leaves and rocks under their feet and the wind as it blew by.

Izuku allowed this to go on for a few minutes before he couldn't take it anymore and laughed hard. "Oh my God Haru. I didn't legitimately mean right now. Sometimes, after a long day, I like to think. At home is kind of loud. I wasn't asking for you to shut up."

Jr blushed a dark skarlet. "Oh, sorry."

Izuku smiled. "It's alright. If you want to talk, we can."