59

First, I want to start off by apologizing. Updates will be slow because I can hardly type being as though I sprained my index finger. Please be patient!!

Also, I want you guys to know that I legit stalk this story. I get flustered everytime someone new reads this and it makes me so happy to watch it grow from where I started. Thank you so much for reading and I'm so grateful for you all. I don't know any of you guys, but I love you so much and hope that you are all staying safe and healthy!!

******

When Jr woke up, he was surprised to see Minato awake before him. The grey haired male was looking over the homework he had finished a few moments before.

"Good morning." He said without looking up.

"Good morning..." Jr responded hesitantly and looked to his side and out the window. The sun seemed to have just started to rise, the glow still a mixture of orange and pink. He wasn't in the mood to admire it, though. "What time is it?"

Minato hummed and looked to his side at his glowing clock. "6:32."

Jr nodded and yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He was used to waking up early, his body just seemed to rise with the sun.

He wasn't expecting Minato to be awake though. The boy had gone to sleep after him, hadn't he? And if Jr was correct, when he stirred late last night, he was still awake. Did he get any sleep at all?

"No, I didn't." Minato answered Jr's thoughts as if he could hear them- oh wait. He could.

Jr rolled his eyes. "Can you stop that already? It's disturbing to know that you're swimming around in my head."

Minato clicked his tongue and returned to checking his homework. "How else am I going to keep track of you?"

"I'm not going anywhere." Jr frowned unhappily. "So why do you have to be in my head?"

Minato just laughed. "There's not a lot of trust here, is there?"

"No." Jr answered simply and Minato sighed.

"Fine. I'll turn my quirk off. If.." he turned around to face Jr and leaned back in his chair. "If you don't do anything stupid."

Jr rolled his eyes AGAIN. "And what the hell do you expect I can do?"

Minato smirked. "I can actually give you a list. But you probably aren't as smart as I am, so you probably haven't even thought of anything on it and I'm not giving you any ideas."

Jr scowled. "Shut up."

Minato just laughed. "Whatever." He stood up and walked to his closet. "I'm going to get changed so..close your eyes or something. I don't care."

Jr's face went red and he quickly turned around.

Minato just shook his head at how much of a mess Jr was and looked through his closet for something to wear. After changing into some jeans and a random t-shirt he returned to his place on the computer and checked the codings once more.

"Why didn't you sleep?" Jr asked, peeking to make sure Minato was fully dressed. He sighed in relief when he noticed that the boy was indeed fully clothed.

Minato hummed. "I had to keep an eye on the coding and make sure nothing slipped. I said I'd only let that happen if I wanted it to, and I don't necessarily like to go back on my word. Aside from that, I had a whole bunch of homework. I wasn't going to get much sleep either way."

Jr nodded and fiddled with his fingers. "When can I go home?"

"When I can make sure that you won't do anything reckless like on that bridge."