27

I can't believe I'm writing this right now 😑🤦
I literally have homework that I was supposed to turn in YESTERDAY that needs to be finished but here I am! I'm going to have to finish those papers tonight...

Especially my creative writing paper. I can't let myself fail my major

"What are you doing here!?" Izuku hissed into the darkness as Jr stood beside the crouched greenette.

Jr just rolled his eyes. "Shouldn't you be thanking me?" He asked in a whisper and crouched down also, their shoulders touching. "That hero, Vision, if she was awake she would've been able to see you and that would effect this fight majorly."

Izuku's green eyes flew to the lady hero on the ground being shaken by another hero and his face softened. "Fine," he grumbled stubbornly. "Thank you."

Jr's breath hitched silently as the words floated into his brain. He hadn't really expected Izuku to actually say it, he was just teasing. But he couldn't deny how those words made him feel.

Damn, he really was fucked up. How could such small words have such an impact on him?

Izuku slid his mask down his chin and allowed it to dangle from his neck. He took a deep breath and turned to look at Jr. The other boy blushed with how close they were but Izuku couldn't see it in the darkness.

"So what do we do now?" Izuku whispered and Jr shrugged giving Izuku a how-do-you-expect-me-to-know look.

"This is your thing." Jr replied and focused his eyes back on the group of heroes trying to search for them. "Remember, after everything that happened and I moved to Australia, I gave up training."

Izuku looked down at his hands. "We can run," he suggested. "I just don't know where. If we go silently, they won't be able to follow but I don't know what happens after that. Eraserhead is involved with this group and he knows my identity. I'm..not safe anymore."

He couldn't go back to his dad, that would probably be the first place Aizawa checked. He also couldn't go to any of his co-workers houses or the Shinsou's because the heroes would check those places too. He really did have nowhere to go.

Jr looked like he was having an inner conflict, because he was. He wanted to ask, but how? It would be weird, right? They only just made up and if Izuku was still mad about everything in the past, he probably wouldn't want to because of his dad.

He sighed. "You could..." Jr started and swallowed hard. His entire face was red so he was more than glad for the darkness. He couldn't get himself to look at Izuku so he awkwardly watched the frantic heroes. "Come live with me."

Izuku's eyes widened. There was a delicious moment where his face washed blank with confusion, like his brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the words just said. Every muscle of his body just froze before a grin crept onto his face, it soon stretched from one side to the other showing every single tooth.

Before he could respond, though, a huge wall of flames was shot straight towards them. Jr barely managed to scream out Izuku's vigilante name and tackle him, the two rolling out of the way.

When they stopped, Jr was straddling Izuku's hips, one hand placed flat against the floor on either side of his head.

The both of their cheeks flared red in embarrassment as Jr just stared down at him in horror. How could they have landed so unfortunately?

It took a second, but Jr managed to snap out of it and scrambled to his feet, careful not to kick the equally embarrassed boy below him. "Sorry!" He apologized and held his hand out to Izuku. "Hey, get up."