26

Adrenaline floods Izuku's system, It pumps and beats like it’s trying to escape. He thinks his heart will explode and his eyes are wide with fear. His body wants to either run fast for the safety of the shadows or to the pouches around his waist and legs , but instead he remains frozen where he is.

Let's face it, there is really only one thing he can do: Pray they don't catch him. He wants to take one great leap off the pressure plate and run to safety. His adrenaline surges so fast he almost vomits, he can taste saliva thickening in his throat and beads of sweat trickling down his brow.

At some point he'll have to move, and he’ll have to live with what he gets.

In the grip of silent panic, wild eyes, pupils dilated, heart racing, brain on fire, brain synapses firing like a hyped up internal aurora borealis, like a cluster bomb exploding in his brain, turned his brain to a mental soup of conflicting instructions, brain frozen, brain feeling like it's seized up, shrill scream, running aimlessly, frozen in panic, arms flapping almost comically, almost threw up, brain feeling like it's been pickled in brine.

The heroes, they were here. That voice, was the number two hero Endeavor. They were here for him. They were going to catch him. His time was up.

With a deep breath he forced his shaking body to turn around. He almost gasped when he saw how big the group of heroes were. It wasn't just big time heroes, either. Even smaller heroes no one really knew or called to things like these were there.

Were they that desperate to put him behind bars?

His eyes watered. After everything he's been through, after all the training and pain he had to endure to be where he is today, it was just going to be ripped away.

He tasted it. He tasted life and what it's like to save one. Now he craved more but it was all gone. The opportunities and joy he held in his hands just a few minutes ago now slipped through his fingers into the abyss.

He couldn't fight them all, could he? And if he did try, did that make him a villain?

Okay, he decided. He wasn't going to fight unless necessary. He was just going to run and only fight defense. He could never seriously injure a hero.

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed with a wave, swallowing down his anxiety and forcing it under wraps.

That only made Endeavor angrier. "Don't play dumb, fool." He demanded. "We're here to put an end to your wrongdoings. Us heroes demand you don't try and run."

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Endeavor, has telling a target not to run ever really worked?" Izuku asked, knowing it would only piss him off more.

He had a plan. If Endeavor threw flames, that would open an opportunity for him to hide himself and make it to the wall to turn off the electricity. He couldn't move to the wall now, it was too far behind him. One step towards it and he would be ambushed.

New mission- anger the big fire boogie

"Plus," the greenette added, flagging the heroes and placed the weapons he was still holding slowly back in his pouch. He noticed Snipe pointed his guns higher when Izuku's hands left the leather. With a sigh he gave him a look that said, 'really' and showed him both palms, empty except for the wraps covering them.

"Plus, no one's getting hurt!" He exclaimed.

As if the world really was against him, the man on the roof decided this was the perfect time to try and turn over in his sleep, causing him to fall from the roof and land on his stomach directly in front of Izuku.

Izuku looked at his sleeping body for a couple seconds with the same look he gave Snipe and then lifted his eyes back to the heroes. "Umm.." he hummed. "He was up there when I got here."

Having had enough of the chit-chat, Endeavor groaned out loud and just like Izuku planned, shot his flames forward.

They couldn't see it, but Izuku grinned maliciously under his mask and rolled out of the way just as the flames came close enough to cover him. He crawled as fast as he could to the wall and in a split second he had taken the wrap off his hands.

The fire cleared and revealed his position by the wall. He just tilted his head and continued to smile under his mask.

Until he saw him.

Izuku felt the knife in his back as soon he saw him. He looked into the eyes of the wielder. It was Eraserhead, the man who told him less than an hour ago to go home and be safe. The man whose eyes that were once filled with so much determination and care now stood before him, ready to capture him and turn him in.

He froze unmoving and in shock. But the heat of another wall of flames being shot towards him snapped him out of it and he panicked, remembering his plan.

He pressed his now unwrapped hands against the cool surface of the wall and with his quirk the lights began to flicker before turning off completely, electricity sparks flying everywhere.

Now in the cover of dark, Izuku wrapped his hands back up and ran through a door which opened into a storage room.

He ran through the back door and the outside air hit him hard. He didn't stop to breathe it in or appreciate how good it felt on his burning skin, instead he ran as fast as he could to the nearest alleyway.

He was almost there, but of course, the heroes were on him now.

He looked behind him, eyes blown wide as the heroes got ready to get physical.

Cementos reached towards the ground and cement shot forward to try and cage Izuku against a building.

Thinking fast, Izuku jumped on the rising cement before it got to tall then side flipped off and out of the cage that had been created for him. A few bullets came flying at him and each hit his vest.

He grinned and turned his eyes to Snipe who was dumbfounded. The greenette winked and slipped into the darkness. The heroes all stopped and Endeavor grumbled out angrily. "VISION!" He screamed out but no one stepped forward.

He groaned and turned around to try and see her. But what he saw, at the back of the group, was Vision's body slumped over and asleep, a dart in her neck.

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows in confusion from the shadows. Who had put her asleep? He was out of darts.

His train of thought was cut off when he heard someone behind him. He spun around, reaching his quirk out to see who it was.

He flinched when an energy he knew all too well hit him at full force.

"Jr?"

Oh my gawd! I did it again, didn't I? 🤭🤭🤭

I hope you liked ❤️ plz don't hate me