34

True story, in Creative Writing my teacher announced that we were going to write a poem about a mother's love and I kid you not, a random boy unmuted himself and legit said, "My mother left"

Also, this is basically just a filler but enjoy!

In the envelope was a bunch of pictures, each of Shinsou in pirate costumes, pajamas, or just plain pirate shirts.

Shinsou furrowed his eyebrows in fear of what was in that evil piece of paper. He reached forward, but Izuku yanked it away.

The purple haired boy groaned in frustration and stood up, now reaching over Izuku's body but the greenette still just held it farther and laughed even harder at Shinsou's desperate attempts to grab it.

Shinsou's pale skin was colored red, he could just feel it. There was something embarrassing in there. Something he must've specifically told his parents not to tell anyone, ever.

Izuku's laughter echoed around the room, the only other sound was Shinsou fighting to grab the envelope Izuku kept tucking and tugging. There was no way he was giving those pictures up willingly. They were adorable, so precious and innocent.

It made Izuku's heart jump around excitedly to think that just like him and everyone else, Shinsou too had gone through odd phases. He wanted to know them all. He wanted to see all the embarrassing pictures because they somehow made Izuku feel closer to him.

Like the more he knew and found out, the stronger their bond grew.

Shinsou wasn't having it though. As Izuku's laughter got louder, his blush only grew. He wanted to know what Izuku was laughing at. He prayed it wasn't what he thought it was, and if it was, he'd probably die literally.

He climbed onto the bed with Izuku, thighs straddling Izuku's leg and Izuku did the only thing he could think of.

He tucked the envelope behind him. Shinsou scooted more up on his thighs hands trying to reach behind Izuku but the greenette wasn't having it. He grabbed onto his wrist everytime Shinsou reached for them.

"Come on," Shinsou whined. "Just let me see."

Izuku bit down on his bottom lip and shook his head. "No can do." He smirked before adding, "Ruffles."

Shinsou's eyes widened at the nickname. It could only mean one thing...

He instantly began to panic. "No!" He said and eagerly continued to try and reach behind Izuku but Izuku just kept blocking his hands by grabbing onto his wrist.

This continued until the two of them were laughing, Shinsou stopping his pointless fighting and they just stared at each other. His embarrassment faded momentarily as he was distracted by the beauty in front of him.

Noticing that Shinsou was staring, Izuku tried to hold back his laughter. The giggle built up inside him like so much water behind a dam, making his shoulders shake and his belly hurt. When it erupted from his mouth again it sounded more like a braying donkey as he fought to breathe and stifle the tears.

"Y-your parents," Izuku tried to say but he just burst out laughing even more. "Are the best."

Blushing would have been no problem, but what Shinsou did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. You could have cooked a three course meal on his face. No-one could have missed it. At that moment, he wanted the earth to open up and swallow him whole. He wished to 'do a Daphne' and drop through a scooby-doo style trap door in the floor. But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation.

But he couldn't deny that Izuku's laughter was the most musical thing he has ever heard, even if it was directed towards him.

He couldn't help himself, he leaned forward.