4

Izuku dug his hands into his pockets and before walking to the kid he went towards the hero.

It was surprisingly easy to snap the bones and get him out of the prison. "Are you okay?" He asked and inspected the hero. He was wheezing and breathing hard.

Blood seeped through the part of his hero suit that covered his chest and Izuku quickly reached to rip it so that he could analyze how bad the wound is and what caused it.

He could automatically tell it was from being stabbed with the bone guy's quirk.

"I-I can't move." The hero forced out before coughing up blood.

Izuku just bit his lip before grabbing his hand and transferring some of his own energy into the hero.

His eyes widened when he felt it entering his body, but it wasn't a bad feeling.

Seconds later his body was fueled up and Izuku used his quirk to heal him. When he pulled away he wanted to smile but he knew it would be a waste of time being as though he was wearing a mask.

"Thank you so much! I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to defeat those guys and got you dragged into this." The hero said gratefully and bowed his head as best as he could from the way he was on his back.

Izuku only patted his head and stood back up. "No problem. And don't worry if you feel kinda tired. My healing quirk does that. You should get some sleep, I'll make sure you get to a hospital. My quirk can only do so much since it's an energy quirk and not a full on healing quirk."

The hero nodded before his eyelids began to grow heavy and before he knew it, he was asleep.

Now for that kid.

The kid was still in his own bone prison and held a guilty frown on his face.

Izuku rolled his eyes and made his way over.

He snapped the bones on that prison too and the kid hurried out and hugged onto Izuku's waist, making him stumble.

"Thank you, thank you!"

Even with his anger, Izuku couldn't help the smile that formed on his lips.

Because he was dying, he would never get the chance to become a real hero and get thanked like this. It almost made him want to cry.

But he wouldn't. Not here.

He pulled out of the kid's grip and glared at him. "What were you thinking trying to fight those guys!?"

The kid's smile faded and he looked down at his feet, hair casting shadows over his face.

"T-the hero was in trouble. I wanted to help."

"You could've helped by calling the heroes. Or by simply walking away and finding help instead of putting yourself in danger. Did you stop to think that you jumping in was going to cause more harm than good? You could've distracted this hero as he fought and got him killed. Then you would have had to walk away with that in your gut. If they would've even let you walk away, which I doubt."

Tears began to stream down the boy's face and he clung onto Izuku's shirt. He looked up at the Vigilante and cried.

"I just wanted to be like you! You're always on the news because they want you caught but I admire you!" He dug his head into Izuku's abdomen and continued to ramble on. "They want you in jail but you're only doing good! You're saving people. You bring hope. People call out to you in the night! I know because I hear them. I know you do too because the villains always get defeated and the victims get rescued and tell their stories on the news. My mom keeps trying to hide them from me but I see them anyways. You're a hero! You're my hero! I want to be just like you!"