61

I'm going to cry, and it's your guys fault

Who gave you guys permission to make me feel things 😂😭

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. 46.1K reads!?!!!! GJDJDJFJJSJJSKSDN this makes me so excessively happy you don't even understand. Thank you guys for supporting me and reading!! It's your comments that give me the motivation to keep writing so thank you so much!!!!

And 60 chapters? I've gotten so far. Usually I just..yk..delete the book after awhile bc I lose motivation but this book keeps growing and growing. I legit remember when it only had 13 views and I was shoving my phone into my sibling's (who just came out as non-binary) face and they kept kicking me out of their room but I was so proud of my 13 reads.

So 46.1K is like..not even next level. Its so much more than that. Oh gosh 🙈🙈🙊🙈

____________

(⌐■-■)-" thanks for sticking around! It means a lot to author."

(╬╬)- "I'm Cheryl's dad. Cheryl is backstage. You guys hurt her feelings."
____________

Izuku's heart rate quickened as the creaking of floorboards progressed. He thought about getting up and automatically fighting whoever it was, but..would he be sent home because of that?

Yeah.

He'd be put back into the hospitals. He didn't want to go back. Not yet. He just got there.

The footsteps got quicker and with each patting of the intruder's steps, Izuku's heart got faster.

He decided that if this wasn't one of his classmates and was someone he needed to defend himself against, he would.

Consequences weren't worth losing his life to avoid.

"Young Midoriya." He heard the familiar voice whisper and he slowly sat up.

He turned his head and a few feet away stood All Might.

Izuku let out a breathless squeaking sound, hands flailing. "A-All Might!" Izuku stuttered out, quickly jumping out of his sleeping bag and scampered to his feet so that he could bow.

"Young Midoriya," All Might laughed, careful to keep his voice down. "It's alright. No need to be formal. I'm here to talk to you about something."

Izuku straightened out, face going red as he sat back down. Guilt flooded him when he thought about how just seconds ago he had planned to fight his ex favorite hero.

All Might may not be his favorite anymore but he did own a majority of his childhood. Things like that stick with you.

All Might let out a groan as he lowered himself and sat across from Izuku. He didn't care at the moment whose pillow he was sitting on.