33

"H-Hisashi." The greenette muttered, her big green eyes glazing over as she stared at the screen and gripped onto her husband's hand even tighter.

"I know Inko, I know." He mumbled back and leant down to kiss her forehead.

The tiny tympanic heartbeat from the ultrasound wand was the only outward sign that a new life had begun within her. But the little form was clear on the screen.

"We'll get through this together, okay?" He mumbled against her skin as sobs began to rack her body. Her nails dug into his skin as she tried to compose herself, but she couldn't stop the tears of pure distress from falling.

How could this happen?

"Y-You'll help me raise it, right?"

Hisashi suddenly pulled away. "You're keeping it? You're keeping that thing?"

The nurse cringed and said a quick excuse that passed through the both of their ears and rushed out, closing the door behind her. "I can't kill it!" She hissed through clenched teeth, her tears so heavy that they poured over her open lips. "It's innocent. It didn't do anything. I-it's not there choice who t-their father is. It was my fault, Hisashi. I knew who he was yet I let him into my life."

Hisashi shook his head, moving back forward to cup Inko's face in his hands and wiped away her salty tears. "It's not your fault, honey. You couldn't have planned this. You're a good person and you tried to see the good in him. I don't blame you but I don't think it's smart to keep it. No matter what happens, he'll try and find you in the future. Do you really want that?"

Inko sniffed and lifted her hand to scrub away the boogers beginning to form at the bottom of her nose. "I-I know." She stated and sniffed. "But..I can just feel it. This baby is going to b-be special and it's my choice, not yours. I want to keep it no matter what. And we'll keep who it's father is a secret until the time comes but until then, H-Hisashi please. Please help me raise it."

Hisashi looked conflicted. His heart ached to change the look on his girlfriend's face but he didn't agree with this. Babies may be looked at as a miracle, but this thing was only going to cause trouble for the two in the future. That's what he felt.

But he knew he had already made a choice as soon as she took the pregnancy test.

"Fine, Inko." He promised. "I'll help you raise him."

______________i name this line Johnny

Izuku shot out of bed, chest heaving, sweat dripping down his face. He clutched his chest and tried to steady his breathing.

His eyes darted around the dark room, the sound of beeping beside him.

He was still in the hospital, a day had passed since his talk with his visitors and since then, his only visitor has been Jr.

Turns out, the school wanted the both of them. But just because they were being rewarded doesn't mean they weren't gonna be punished.

Their punishment was extra training, community service and house arrest until they get their licenses. You know, the thing that alerts the police and your guardians if you miss curfew. They're also not allowed to leave without supervision.

It must've been early morning because he could hear birds chirping from out his window but the sun wasn't up yet.

Why had he dreamt of that? What did it mean?