19

So...double update!! This chapter IS a bit shorter though. But..small plot twist at the end!!! Whoop whoop! 🎉🥳 As a early warning, there is going to be PLENTY of plot twists later on in this book!

My sister says it's weird that I listen to Spanish music while writing a English story about Japanese characters.

I think....she can go trip over a knife.

__

When Jr returned, Izuku had already put the necklace on and was staring at the ring on his finger.

The redhead was carrying a bundle of different flowers from the woods, stems tied together with a hair tie.

Izuku took the time to analyze him. He was much taller than he was before he left. His structure told Izuku that he hasn't been training either.

The two sat beside each other silently, staring blankly at the grave. "Why were you here?" Jr asked.

Izuku swallowed hard, "Long story."

"I don't have anything else to do."

Izuku sighed and bowed his head.

It really was a long story.

****

Aizawa walked through the doors of UA and made his way to the principal's office. He knocked on the door and waited a moment before entering after hearing a quiet, "Come in!"

Inside the office, Principal Nedzu was filling out paperwork and doing other things that principal's usually waste their time doing.

Just looking at the stack of papers on the desk made Aizawa tired. He already lost so much sleep with his teacher job, he couldn't even imagine how Nedzu managed.

"Oh! Shouta! It's great to see you! You didn't show up this morning, I figured you weren't coming. Especially since Present Mic didn't come in either."

Aizawa simply nodded and moved to sit down in front of Nedzu's desk. "I was doing some research," he began to lie, his back slightly stiffening. "And I figured out something that can help us on the case of that damn vigilante."

Nedzu perked up, completely placing his writing utensil down and giving Aizawa his full attention. "Go on,"

Aizawa nodded with a small gulp and wrung his hands together slightly, trying to hide his nerves. He wasn't exactly a good lier, because he rarely lied. He never had anything to lie about, and because he was a hero, lying just wasn't something he liked to do. He was usually an open book. Not afraid to speak his mind and say what he actually thought. He was brutally honest.

So, yeah,

This was pretty hard.

"Okay, so, we all know that this vigilante is very intelligent. It's clear that he purposely doesn't have any certain way of doing anything, which leaves us at a disadvantage. It took me three long days with no sleep to come up with this so it better fucking work," he yawned to exaggerate his lie before focusing his naturally tired eyes on the anticipation filled principal.

"What did you uncover, Eraser?" Nedzu asked, clapping his paws together.

Aizawa smirked deviously, glad to see the furry creature was obliviously falling for his tricks.

"I didn't necessarily uncover anything," disappointment fell on Nedzu's face and he slightly slumped but Aizawa's smirk just grew at his desperation. "But I did narrow down some things."

"Elaborate." Nedzu sighed, chin resting on his palm, eyes glued on the ravenette.

"It's true, Night Watch doesn't have a pattern, but he does have a strategy. He doesn't go to the same place at regular times but he also doesn't return to places he's patrolled already."