64

Guess whose the idiot who decided the first thing to do after getting their hand out of a cast was to go skating and lazer tag :)

Izuku laid on the hard floor, feeling his blood pool around him. He coughed and coughed, his eyelids fluttering shut. He could barely keep them open.

He couldn't believe he fell for that cheap trick. He shouldn't have. He shouldn't have trusted Aizawa so much to not doubt him. Now look, he was going to bleed out in the woods and eventually would be found by villains.

Trust truly was a weakness. And he so hopelessly fell victim to it.

He tried to get back up again, but he couldn't hold himself. His shaky knees gave up before he could even make it to his legs.

A bone rattling pain sparked through his body and he let out a low groan, bringing his arm to his mouth to muffle it.

If the camp was under attack, there was only a matter of time until the teachers found out. They'd get help, and if he stayed quiet for long enough and laid low, help would arrive before he was found.

He just..he just..

His eyes fluttered again, growing impossibly heavy. His vision blurred and he could barely see even the floor below him.

He just...

What did he need to do again? He couldn't remember..his mind was so fuzzy. Was it supposed to be fuzzy?

Maybe he just needed a nap...

Something inside him warned him to not sleep, and he wanted to ignore it, but he couldn't. He groaned out in frustration. He just wanted some rest. His body was in excruciating pain, he just wanted to be numb. Like after a surgery when the doctors give you those good pain pills. The ones you can't take again for awhile because they're so strong they're dangerous.

He closed his eyes, a smile resting on his face.

Sleep would help. It always did. Rest was what he needed.

He began to feel his consiousness fade and his breathing steady almost dangerously. But he didn't care.

All he cared about was catching a break. When he woke up, he'd be more energized. He'd wait for help to come. Hell, maybe he'd even be lucky enough to wake up exactly when help comes.

Wait- why did he need help?

Was it because he couldn't sleep?

The same fuzz from a couple seconds ago returned and a thudding began in Izuku's head.

Whose helping?

His confusion only seemed to grow.

Why did his body hurts so bad?

Rest. That's why. He needed rest. Sleep.

He closed his eyes, once again feeling himself slipping under. His entire body calmed, his pulse no longer skyrocketing and his heart no longer hammering in his chest. His adrenaline had faded and now he was finally resting.

Until he wasn't.

A loud scream woke him up, stopping him from "falling asleep".

___________________

"Where do you think he could be?" Shinsou asked Jr as they made their way through the woods. "You should have at least a small idea since you were paired with him."

"I don't know." Jr admitted with a sigh. "I was with him, but we..had an argument so I left."

Shinsou breathed deeply through his nose and willed himself to not get angry. He just had to keep reminding himself that people usually walk away when they're angry and tried to forget the fact that this bastard left his sick and weak boyfriend in the woods. At night. Alone. When he doesn't know his way around.