THREE

Today I woke up in a haze, a haze of romance. Last night I had the best dream that has left me in a brilliant mood. Yesterday I was the master of seduction but today I will be the master of romance and I need to dress like it. But do have anything in wardrobe to complete that task? Surely, I must do. Digging in my closet I find the perfect outfit and you know what I don't hate it. Pink really is my colour. Once I added all the finishing touches and things like that, I grab my school essentials.

Like I expected Jules and Taylor were at my locker waiting for me. "Hey smiley."

"Hey."

"Is there anything specific that's turned you into mush?"

"Life is good, doesn't everything feel lighter today?" They both give each other questioning looks.

"Oh, I see what's going on, yesterday you were seductive and now you're romantic." I nod my head.

"Well, I love it and I'm sure Jules does too."

"I much preferred yesterday's look but okay, seduction is better than romance." We continue our conversation on the way to mine and Jules' home room before saying goodbye to Taylor.

Me and Jules take our usual seats and just wait for this to be over, which as it's only 20 minutes might take a while. "Tell me what really has turned you into mush?"

"a dream." I say wistfully whilst looking over to Fin's desk where he is currently working away on his laptop. Jules notices where my glaze is and slaps my arm playfully.

"Three days he's been here; you're already mush for him."

"Not for him, I just liked the idea of the dream not the man in in it."

"You know I was counting on you to have the most normal relationship out of the three of us." I looked at her shocked, that last statement had many things wrong with it.

"Firstly, I did not mention a relationship with him. Secondly, I would never get with a teacher. Finally, how do you know you two won't have traditional relationships." Jules gives me her classic 'really' look and says this in response,

"You know Taylor loves the idea of love being limitless so she'll probably be in a throuple or something like that. Me, well let's see I like a man who knows what he wants and knows how to get it- having money helps as well. You on the other hand have never shown any interest in someone not our age or extremely weird. This is the first time you've been like this."

"You do prove some valid points, but you know what I've always said I'm not going to be one of those who dates teachers." Jules shakes her and sighs.

"Teasing him and flirting with him so means getting with a teacher, I give it until homecoming. You two will be a couple by then for sure."

"Okay miss cuckoo land." I say and just scroll through my phone, I also send a SOS to Taylor. Apparently, she totally agrees with what Jules was saying- great both my friends have no hope in me or my self-restraint. You know what though I'll prove them wrong.

My first two lessons were just the worst both teachers had set an insane amount of work so I'm hoping I'm let off easy in English. Walking in, I go straight to back and wait for Taylor to make an appearance. When she walks in, she spots me and laughs, "still smiling I see."

"Indeed."

"What is it going to take to squash that smile?"

"For him to dump us with a lot of work."

"Well then let's see if that smile can last an hour." We sit back and let Mr Henry introduce the lesson, so far so good. Then he says this which makes my mood drop instantly.