SEVEN

You all know that feeling of waking up and not knowing where you are? Well, that's what I felt this morning when I woke up next to Fin. It threw me off for a minute before I heard his voice. I thought people were supposed to have hot morning voices, but Fin obviously was not one of those people. "Good morning." He yawned leaning over to kiss me, that is before I stopped him.

"Morning breath is a no for me." I mumble leaning away from him.

He rolls out of the bed with a smirk and I laugh. "Rolling out of bad wasn't necessary you know that right?" he doesn't verbally answer he just nods and goes into the bathroom, "are you brushing your teeth just get a kiss?" I ask and he pokes his head out and nods- I just sit in his bed and wait for him.

My wait is well rewarded as he literally jumps on me and kisses me, I can't help but deepen the kiss. Things do get a little heated but I know I have to meet the girls in a bit, "I've got meet the girls at eleven," I voice breaking the kiss.

"Well, it is only," he starts picking up the bedside clock, "well its only ten, we have plenty of time." Shit I was expecting to be home right now, guess that's not possible as I don't think I'll have time to get home, get ready and get to the mall.

"How is it that late?" I ask.

"We must have slept in." he answers.

"You don't say." I say getting out of the bed and grabbing my phone. Fin follows me and we end up in the kitchen.

"I can drop you off if you want and you can borrow some clothes if you need to." Now I'll accept him being a gentleman. I run up to him and hug him.

"You are so getting some when I'm done with the girls."

"Why not now?" he teases with a smile.

"Because I am hungry and food takes priority." I state leaning up and kissing him. Fin picks me up and places me on the table. I just sit and watch him move around the kitchen grabbing all the things to make breakfast- I really hit the jackpot with him he's good looking, good in bed and knows how to cook.

Fin goes between the stove and the cupboards for a while and I'm starting to get really hungry, but you know what I'll deal with it. I think the view is worth it, Fin only put on a pair of joggers when we got out of bed- I may have taken some sneaky pictures, he'll never find out about them anyway. I hear a click as Fin turns the off the stove and my head pops right up.

Fin hands me a plate of sausages, eggs and bacon which smells as delicious as it looks- I move myself off the table and into the seat opposite Fin. We make some chat as the two of us eat breakfast, we just discuss our plans for the day. Fin is doing boring teacher stuff all day which does not sound like any fun whatsoever. It was closer to eleven and I knew we had to leave soon which you know was putting me into two minds. One half of me wanted to stay and spend the day with Fin but then the other half really a wanted girly day.

I knew me and the girls wouldn't have much time together this week because of homecoming prep so I have to meet them today or we won't see each other until homecoming. After I had finished breakfast, I went back into the bedroom and grabbed my shirt from last night and put it on. "Hey, Fin I'm going to take a pair of bottoms from you." I shout to him.

"there's some old ones in the back of my wardrobe they might fit you a bit better." In the back of his wardrobe, I found an array of old clothes I managed to find a pair of pants- they were smaller than some of his but still looked like they might be a bit big on me. Walking in the bathroom I see that there is a toothbrush on the counter which looks unused as well as some toothpaste. Before I go back into the kitchen, I grab Fin a shirt to put on, I might appreciate him being shirtless but I don't think others will.