FIVE

The house is empty like I expected and my boots and bag soon hit the ground. First thing I am going to do is go to the kitchen, I need food. In the kitchen I see a note on the fridge, 

'I've put some money on your card, happy birthday bells love mom.'

Short and sweet, my mom is currently out of town working on a case- this means she'll be gone all weekend. I take the food I find up to my room and just flop on the bed, the girls aren't due for another 20 minutes, so I had time to get myself together and open Fin's last present- we aren't even together and he's already spoiling me.

I honestly have no idea what he could've got me so whatever is in this box is going to be a real surprise. Like both presents he's bought me there's tissue paper hiding the present from me. Lying on top of the tissue paper is a note, 'one last present and I think we'll both benefit from it.' Under all that tissue paper is gift card for Victoria's secret. I mean I love this; I'll definitely be using this. 

Now back to tonight's festivities I just got a text from Jules saying they should be here soon. Let the crazy begin, my front door swings open and two choices can be heard. "Get down here birthday girl."

"I'm in my underwear."

"Oh, who cares we've seen it all before."

"This underwear is not for your eyes."

"Fine, hurry up and get decent so we can get this party started." You know sometimes I question how the three of us work but then I don't know what I would do without them. I make myself decent and go downstairs.

"Right here I am" I sing walking into the kitchen where they are waiting for me, "now grab all the snacks you want and let's head to the basement. A couple years ago my mom had the basement converted into den/ theatre type room- it has become our usual little hangout and where we stash our alcohol. The three of us scatter around the room and make ourselves comfortable in our spots.

"Presents time because what is a birthday without presents." Jules passes me a gift bag over which has a couple things in it.

"Use that gift card to get yourself a new outfit for teach."

"He loves anything I wear so I can buy whatever I want." I'm not really the shopping type of girl but now I've got some gift cards to use- the rest of the stuff in the bag are jokey things that she has picked out to get a laugh.

"Now mine." Taylor shouts shoving her bag my way. The first thing I pull out is a DVD of 'a teacher'- for those who don't know it's a film about a student teacher relationship.

"Taylor, do you know how this ends?" she shakes her head and I tell her the ending to which she looks pretty shocked at. Then out of the bag I pull a copy of Lolita out.

"You know I'm sensing a theme." There is a theme and let me tell you earthing she got me was about forbidden love or an age gap relationship. Well, I couldn't expect anything more from her really, this is just what Taylor is like.

"Well now that presents are over how about we have a drink?" Taylor suggests grabbing a bottle and some glasses out of our little hiding spot, "here's to miss Bella who is about to have the best 18th ever." She cheers whilst handing out our drinks.

We go through that bottle in half an hour and we may live to regret it, "how about we get some pizza?" I suggest.

"That is the best idea ever." Jules over enthusiastically shouts from where she is. Just like me the girls can eat so we order like two pizzas and an insane amount of chicken fingers- we don't really believe in healthy living. If this food is going to kill me one day at least I'll die happy.