THIRTY-FIVE

Graduation was so close now which meant me and Fin had almost made it- I mean we would still have to hide our relationship for a couple more months just to avoid any suspicion. I knew the two of us had become too relaxed lately at hiding it which worried me a little because if anyone had so much as a suspicion it was over for us. Today has been alright for the best part, I just know English will be awkward as it has been since the argument. Taking my seat, I just stay in silence; Taylor does the same. All we've been doing is final prep so this lesson will be the same as it has been for the last few weeks.

The lesson goes as planned well that is until Fin got called out of the lesson by the secretary, we flash each other a worried glare as he is escorted out of the classroom. A teacher comes in to replace him and everything goes back to normal. This is when Taylor turns to face me, "Bella I am going to need you to stay calm." The first words she's said to me in two weeks. "I may know what is going on. Your mom knows, me and Jules went to yours yesterday and we were bombarded by your mom. She was asking about where you were and what your relationship with Mr Henry is." My worst nightmare just came true.

"I need to go." I stutter out trying to collect my stuff. Taylors hands hold mine and she shakes her head.

"Act normal." She advises. The rest of the lesson was hard for me, my mind was stuck on Fin and what could be happening to him right now. Would he come clean about our relationship or would he play it off as a sick rumour? Is this even about me and him, it could be about anything it doesn't have to be about me and him?

Towards the end of the lesson I am also taken out of the lesson, this confirms what it is about. We had almost made it; we were so close. As I approached the office, I saw my parents sat in the reception as well as Fin- I recognised the look on his face. His brows were furrowed and his hands lay in his lap- this was stressed Fin. This wasn't going to be good, I so badly wanted to talk to Fin tell him it was going to be all right as long as we had each other. Now wasn't the right time for that though. Right, now it was my turn to tell the truth.

"Miss Maddox and Mr Wilson, I am sure you are aware by now that your daughter has been romantically involved with one of her teachers. This was brought to our attention from another member off staff who presented us with these photos. I am to believe you also got these photos Miss Maddox."

"Yes, I was truly horrified when I saw these. A mother should never see these things."

"Would I be able to see these photos?" The photos were passed to me and I could understand why Fin was stressed, these were very intimate photos of the two of us. My mom was right she should never have to see her daughter in those situations. My blood was boiling the longer I went through them.

"These photos go back to spring break, whoever this is has been stalking us for months."

"That person will be dealt with."

"Do you know the name of the teacher?"

"I cannot disclose that information, all I can was that she was concerned for her wellbeing."

"Her? I know exactly who this was." I state picking up my stuff.

As I stand an arm pulls me back towards the seats, my dad. My dad was aware of the women who did this, I had told him about her whilst Fin and I were visiting. He shot me a sympathetic glance.

"Bella, I think its best you sit down and tell everyone your side." I sit back in my seat and prepare to tell the whole story, start to finish, every last detail.

"What I think is best right now is that Mr Henry be relieved of his teaching duties, as I am sure you are aware Miss Maddox the relationship between your daughter and Mr Henry is bizarrely legal in our state- so no legal action can be taken. What I also suggest is that Bella take the rest of the week off and start fresh next week- that should leave some time for the dust to settle."