SIX

Friday, the best day of the week and this week it's the best for many reasons. I woke up with a text saying there was no school today as a pipe had burst so there's one thing I didn't have to do today. Also meant I could go buy some bits for later.

It was about nine and we had all been awake now for a couple hours, yet none of us decided to get out of bed. They were a bit confused when they woke up and I wasn't downstairs with them, but they soon got over that when breakfast was mentioned. Over breakfast we made plans to go homecoming shopping together tomorrow which I think should be fun. Typically, we never leave outfit shopping this late, but we are now very busy people- the girls are busy with band and I'm busy with Fin. Both of them left shortly after breakfast after many calls off their parents wondering when there were coming home as there was no school today.

I didn't want to be in the house alone for too long or the boredom would start to kick in. So, I went upstairs and got myself ready for my shopping trip which was looking to take up most of my day. My mission for today was to get something nice for tonight with Fin and something nice for myself. I had no idea what Fin liked so I was just going off what I liked and what I find comfortable.

The mall near me was quiet so I could now get on with my mission in peace and hopefully not bump into anyone I know. My first stop was to get some more appropriate clothes for tonight, this part was easy as I knew what Fin liked on me, which I've joked is everything. But I know he especially loves the skirts I wear. Finding something that fit that criteria hopefully will be easy.

My hoping pays off as I'm out of there in under an hour which for my indecisive self is good. Next stop I think is a snack just to tide me over until later as I don't actually know what Fin has planned- I've just been told to turn up and look hot. Once I've eaten my snack I return to the mission at hand. We all can guess where my next stop is, so I don't really have to tell you.

This isn't my first time in here, but it is my first-time shopping to please someone else. My eyes gravitate towards anything lace and/or green, I feel like this is going to be a tough decision. My search had been going on for a while and I was ready to give up. In the corner of my eye, I spotted the perfect thing; it was green and it was lace. Obviously, I had to try in just to make sure that it was a good fit and I actually looked good in it. I think Fin will like my pick I'll send him a little teaser of it before I leave for his later.

By the time I leave the mall it's about half two which left me two hours to get home and get ready; I know myself and I know that is doable. To no surprise the house is empty and a mess when I get home; before I go anywhere, I need to give this house a clean. Once the house is clean it's my turn to get tidied up, I wasn't going too extra for tonight so my look didn't take long. When I put on the body suit, I made sure to take a very zoomed in picture for Fin- teasing will add to tonight's atmosphere.

Outside I hear a car pull up, that could be Fin but that would mean he is early. Early bird gets the worm and all that. My phone goes off which confirms it is Fin outside, I finish getting dressed and add all the little touches. It's then I make way out to Fin who is waiting patiently outside for me. "And she arrives looking very hot I may add."

"And don't you look hot as well." He was hot in his teaching outfits but him in casual clothes was just perfection. Our drive to his is short as he actually doesn't live that far away. When we pull into his complex, we connect hands and he leads me to his apartment.

His apartment for some reason just felt very Fin- it was modern but still had some classic elements to it. Fin leads me to the living room where dinner has been set out, "I didn't know what you liked so I guessed and maybe brought too much food." I laugh at his ridiculous assumption,