TEN

The subtle hand brush was all it took for me to follow him out of the gym and into the car park, I made a detour to Jules's car to grab my bag before meeting him at his car. Fin opened the door and I take my seat, luckily my dress wasn't one of those that needed to be shoved in to a car. "Before we go back to yours can we grab a burger?" I ask as he pulls out of the parking lot. We drive down a familiar street and into a familiar drive through, I may have gone overboard when ordering five cheeseburgers and a large fry for myself.

Fin parks up and we start eating our food, we just sit silence for a bit just enjoying our alone time. Well, I was enjoying it, Fin found it funny. I shot him a confused glare, "something about you in a pretty dress devouring a cheeseburger is funny to me."

"Well, I am a girl who can do both." I reply and continue to eat my food which was absolutely delicious. Fins eyes keep coming back to me and the smile on his face doesn't seem to leave even when I do finish eating. I can even feel his smile when he leaves to put the rubbish in the trash- something has got to him today.

We make it back to his apartment and I take my bag into his room. Walking back out to the living room Fin is sat on the couch in deep thought, something big must've happened in the couple seconds it took me to drop my bag.

"Come sit." He says patting the spot next to him and I take it. "Be my girlfriend?" He blurts and I give him a shocked look. Taking my hands, he starts to ramble, "okay I know our situation isn't ideal and that you have a problem with this type of relationship but this is me telling you how I feel. I like you and I don't know if you like me or not so how I feel is all me. The last couple months have been great but tonight is what made want to be your boyfriend. Whilst you were sat there eating that takeout in that pretty dress, I realised that you know you might be the person for me." Okay his rambling is cute but if I don't cut him off soon then I'm afraid he will stop.

"Fin," I whisper taking his face in my hands, "yes I'll be your girlfriend." I can see the relief just leave him as I finish my sentence.

"You will!?

"Yes, now how about you get me out of this dress and into your bed." I smirk.

"That sounds like a good plan." He agrees leaning closer to me, all week had been leading up to this moment; the moment we are finally alone and free to do whatever we want to each other.

My dress hit the floor somewhere between the kitchen and his bedroom, by the time we got to the bed we were both completely undressed. My back hit the bed and I just lay there waiting for Fin to do something. He just stared at me for a little while ad smiled, "I am going to make love to you tonight, no fucking just feelings."

I'm glad he said feeling and not love, I don't know if I love Fin yet- I'm falling in love but haven't yet fell. He peppered kisses up my neck and planted one on my mouth. This kiss was different to our others, this was slow and patient. Fin moves me up the bed so my head is on the pillows; he climbs on top of me and continues to kiss down my body. I can feel him align himself with my entrance and slowly enter me, Fin's thrusts remain slow and he continues to kiss me- so this is making love. Fins hands caress my body and then meet my own hands and bring them together.

His thrusts were becoming slower and I knew that meant he was close, his grunts echoed in my ears and my moans in his. He thrusted a few more times before we both let out a loud moan and collapsed on to each other. Fin rolled off me and onto his side of the bed. "That was something else." I muttered after a while of silence.

"Had to treat my girlfriend." He mutters rolling over to kiss me.

"That's right I am your girlfriend, aren't I?"

"Hmm yes all mine." He smiles kissing me again.

"Someone is possessive." I laugh.

"Only when I want to be, you can't say you're not either I saw you glaring at that teacher."

"She was all over you I had a right to be." I defend.

"So, we are both possessive?" he asks.

"I guess so." I laugh. The two of us stayed cuddled up in his bed just watching tv for a while until both our phones rang. "Do you know where my phone is?" I ask.

"If it was in your dress then try the hallway near the kitchen."

Climbing out of bad I pick up Fin's shirt and put it on. I follow the rings until I find my phone. Oh, it's my two favourite idiots, they probably want to know about tonight.

"Hello clowns" I greet.

"Hello to you too."

"What is it you need?"

"Your mom is bugging us."

"My mom?" I ask.

"Yeah, we are at your house and she is still here."

"Why are you at my house without me?

"I lost my house key so couldn't go home."

"Why is Jules there then?"

"I didn't want to be alone."

"Why didn't you go to Jules'?

"Jules' parents have people over."

"Okay I'm going to come back now; my mom thinks I'm with you two."

"Oh, crap yeah, we'll tell her you stayed behind to help clean up."

"Idiots I swear, I'll be home in twenty." I say ending the call.

I walk back into the bedroom where Fin is also getting dressed, guess we both have to go.

"The two idiots messed up so I've got to go home." I explain.

"My friends are forcing me out, said they are going to be here in 20." 

"I'll put my dress back on and we can go."

"Is your mom home?"

"Yep, so park up the street again." He nods and finishes getting ready.

Fin parks a few houses up and I give him a kiss goodbye before I walk down to my house. Walking in I am met with the two clowns on my couch watching something. "Off the couch come on." I instruct leading them up to my room. In my room I go to my closet and change into a hoodie of Fin's- I stole it over the weekend and he doesn't know.

"You know you ruined my night alone with my boyfriend." I jokingly berate.

"Well, oops."

"We have not been alone all week, 5 days nothing and you two clowns just ruined my night."

"You could have stayed." Jules points out.

"Well, I couldn't have as my mom already doesn't trust who I'm hanging out with. Plus, Fin's friends were coming around."

"See it wasn't just us."

"you two are the only ones I can yell at for ruining my night." Jules looked around for a bit and seemed to be in deep thought; then something must have hit her as her eyes went wide and gasped.

"Wait you said boyfriend? That is it Taylor, hand it over." Taylor said nothing and handed over twenty bucks.

"Okay what did you bet on now?" I question.

"How long it would take you and Fin to get together."

"I said thanksgiving and Jules said homecoming." Taylor admits.

"Fucking idiots," I mutter climbing into bed, "just be quiet I'm tired and my mom won't appreciate you two being loud."

"Someone is grumpy, but fine we will be good. I thought Jules was the group mom but seems like you are."

"Shut up and let me sleep."

"Fine, someone must really be sexually frustrated." Jules comments. Rolling my eyes, I throw a pillow at her head and let myself flop into bed; I fall asleep to them laughing at something on the TV.