THIRTY-TWO

It was coming to the end of Fin and I's trip and neither of us wanted to go home. It brought me back to Chicago and how we were free to do whatever and go wherever. But we couldn't stay here forever we both had lives to get back to, I had promised the girls we would get together for a few days and his friends want to see him. We both wished to stay in this bubble, real life felt lightyears away right now.

"Do we have to go home?" I ask for the thousandth time.

"We could extend the trip." He suggests.

"What about our friends."

"We tell them we got ill."

"I feel bad lying to them."

"But think about how much fun we will have here, if not here let's just hide away at mine for a few days. Me, you, and endless takeout." He tempts.

"Endless takeout does sound good and the girls won't be suspicious if I tell them I'm sick. But what about their friends?"

"They bailed for worse reasons, once my friend told me he had the flu just to spend a few days with a girl he met instead of coming to Jake's engagement party and he is Jake's best man."

"Oh wow, so are we really doing this?" I ask.

"Only if you want to."

"Fine, we'll stay at yours. But I get to pick the takeout we have, oh and you have to take me grocery shopping to get snacks."

"Done."

The two of us go our separate ways to find our phones. I text the girls and tell them how I have pretty bad food poisoning and won't be making our plans. Unsurprisingly they accepted what I said as the truth which meant I could get on with mine and Fin's plans now. I tidied up the cabin, packing and cleaning as I walked through the place. Fin took the bags out to the car as I did one last check of the place.

We got on the road and drove none-stop back to the apartment. Arriving in the apartment we kept all the curtains closes to keep the illusion we were not there- I felt a bit like a criminal on the run. Fin picked up some mail as we entered and flicked through it.

"You know how I told you about Jake's engagement party, well look what just came." He laughs holding up a small piece of card. "I'll put you down as my plus one."

"Why? We won't be able to go together."

"Yes, we will, the wedding isn't until February next year." He explains continuing to fill out the little slip. "Now you set up the show and I will go get snacks."

"You said I could choose the snacks." I shout as he leaves.

When I get over his betrayal, I get many blankets and pillows from our room and lay them out in the living room. I knew what show to set up as it's the same one we have now been watching for months. We were close to finishing it so we would have to pick another to start watching. Fin arrives home just in time to see my finished masterpiece.

"You said I could pick the snacks." I repeat, this time saying it to his face.

"I got the ones you like don't worry, I've had almost six months of buying you snacks. I'm experienced in that area by now."

"You seem awful sure of yourself." I comment going through the bags, "you actually did get all my favourites." I admit.

"See I had a reason to be sure of myself." He teases taking a seat next to me.

"Oh, shut up." I laugh playfully hitting his shoulder. When I turn the show on, we both go quiet and focus our full attention on the TV.

The two of us stay cuddled up on the couch for most of the night, right now I do not regret lying to the girls. Don't get me wrong I love the girls but soon me and Fin won't have this time together. The last few days have been great, signal was rare in the cabin, so it truly felt like we were fully alone with no distractions. We had the lake picnic on his birthday that was the perfect celebration. Everything about our trip was perfect. Us hiding away in the apartment would just be an extension of the time we had in the cabin, as much as I loved the cabin a bit of me missed the apartment.

I don't know how long we were going to stay here locked away, it doesn't bother me how long as like I said I like the time together. We had now been sat in one position for hours and I was in the mood for some mischief- I knew exactly what to do. Getting up I head for my bag which holds the key to my mischief. I grab my desired outfit and head into the bathroom to change. This is definitely mischievous.

"Close your eyes." I state as a walk back into the living room, I made sure to stand in front of him so he could see everything. "Now open them." When his eyes opened a smirk was soon planted on his face.

"Wow." Was the only thing he could get out.

"This was supposed be for your birthday, but we got carried away with other plans."

"Well, this is definitely a worthy birthday treat. Spin for me love." He requests and I happily oblige. "Gorgeous." He compliments pulling me down to his lap.

"I try." I joke planting a kiss on his lips. My kiss is reciprocated by a deeper kiss from Fin.

"I'm going to take you on the couch." He promises. He switches our position so are both laying on the couch.

"Not so fast, I'm on top tonight." I say letting fin flip us over. I sit myself on his lap and start to take my lovely outfit.

"Fuck you are just perfect." He mumbles as I bring our lips back together, my hands trail down his torso and land on the waistband of his sweats. Pulling them down I plant a few kisses on his stomach. The kisses lead to me to his dick and I place one kiss on it before I line myself up with it. Fin rarely allows me to be on top, so I always enjoy the rare occasions when I am.

It didn't take us long to go one round, but then we went for another two. I only stopped him when I thought I saw someone on the balcony. "Fin." I say slapping his chest, "I think someone's on the balcony." I voice. He takes me off his lap and wraps a blanket around himself. When he gets to the balcony he looks and assures me that no one is there. "I felt like I was being watched and then I saw something on the balcony."

"It was probably just a bird or something." He suggests coming back to the couch.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" I request.

"Sure." He says picking me up and taking me back to the bedroom.

"You did not have to pick me up." I laugh as I'm placed on the bed

Fin brings our bags into the bedroom as well as the snacks he bought. He throws me a change of clothes from the wardrobe before he goes to shower. Whilst he showers, I sort our bags out and put all the dirty laundry into one pile- I'm sure one of us will do it tomorrow. After Fin showers I decide I need one too, having a proper shower is going to feel great. Fin kept himself busy when I was in the shower, he changed the bed sheets and even chose a film for the two of us to watch. Well for me to watch, he has some lessons to plan and he's already behind because of our trip.

"By the way you have a quiz coming up." He says not looking up from the laptop.

"you're no fun." I tease.

"It won't even be that hard, stop complaining."

"I'm bored, when are you going to be finished?"

"I've still got two lessons to plan and if I remember rightly, you have an English essay due after break."

"You seriously are no fun."

For the rest of the evening, we both got some work done, we were trying to catch up after our break away. By the end of the night Fin was no longer in my good books as the essay he set was incredibly stupid, it was easy to write about its just the question was weirdly worded. As his student I can't tell him the question was stupid but as his girlfriend I could. He sulked a little bit after I told him little critique, he'll forgive me soon. Fin ended up falling asleep on his laptop which was adorable, of course I moved the laptop off him- don't want that breaking. Coming back and staying in his apartment definitely was the best choice.