TWENTY-EIGHT

FIN

This morning I woke up with Bella lying almost fully on top of me, I didn't wake her up straight away as I value my life. It was just before seven which meant she had just over an hour to get ready for school so she could sleep a little while longer. Before she woke up, I managed to brush my teeth and get dressed-I'll shower when she leaves. It was when I was in the bathroom that she woke up. Her hair was going in several directions and she had her usual pout on her face- it was almost saying 'why do I have to be awake at this time.' Bella woke up with this expression on several occasions and today was one of them; we didn't even have a late-night last night.

"Morning beautiful." I say poking my head from the bathroom, that elicits a groan and her burying herself into the pillows. A chuckle escapes my lips as I leave the bathroom and head back over to the bed. "School time love." That just makes her go deeper into the bed. "I'll make breakfast." Her head perks up a little meaning my statement has piqued some interest.

"Waffles?" she asks speaking her first words of the day.

"Sure, now come on." Letting out one last huff she untangles herself from the bed sheets and gets up.

"Your mom?"

"Asleep." I assure pulling her from the bed, "now let's go get waffles."

We head into the kitchen and she heads straight for the freezer to get the waffles out, "you know we are probably going to have to eat toaster waffles for a while." She muses.

"And why is that?"

"We each only have one arm and a big breakfast requires a lot. Like homemade pancakes, one hand to hold the bowl and another to pour the mix in."

"You make a very valid point."

"Yep."

"Good job we love toaster waffles." I joke. Whilst the waffles cook, we grab some plates and toppings for them. When they are done Bella plates them, I top them then we bring them over to table. Over breakfast we talk about what we have planned for the day, of course I know what Bella is doing as she does the same thing the majority of the week. I have yet to decide what I am doing today; I know there are some things I need to replace- the big one being a phone.

After breakfast we make our way back to the bedroom, Bella takes this as an opportunity to shower before she heads to school. I know that she is going to need some clothes so I found a mix of hers and my clothes- over the last few months some of her stuff has been left here so I have enough to get her a clean outfit. Breakfast took a bit longer than expected so she doesn't have much time before she has to leave.

Entering the en-suite I shout to her that she only has 15 minutes until she has to leave that's if she wants to be on time. A string of curses comes out of the shower and I can help but laughs at her frustration- Bella does not like being rushed, it's one of the many things she hates. Surprisingly though she takes my rushing well and doesn't totally freak out like I thought she would. Instead, she gets out and finishes getting ready with time to spare somehow. I on the other hand am getting ready for a shower so I grab a towel from the rack and start getting undressed.

As she goes to leaves the bedroom she stops and turns back to face me. "Goodbye kiss." She states. What starts as a simple peck ends in a heated kiss on the bed. The heated kiss gets interrupted by the bedroom door opening and a shocked gasp echoing around the room. Mine and Bella's heads snap up in the direction of the gasp and see my mom turning quickly out the room. Bella rolls off me and heads out the bedroom- and presumedly out of the apartment.

My mom moves out of the door just as Bella rushes past, a quiet shit leaves my lips as I realise what just happened. My mom just walked in on me and Bella kissing, something she should not have seen as it is very much a secret. Forgoing the shower, I get up and put my clothes back on before heading to where my mom is.