ELEVEN

This last week since homecoming had been crazy, it was the last week before winter break so the teachers were setting projects for over the break. I would be spending the next week with my dad in Chicago. Since the divorce this was routine- dad in the breaks and then thanksgiving and Christmas is alternated between my mom and dad.

The girls were used to me going but it now meant another week without Fin, all I'm saying is thank heavens for phones there is no way I could go a week without talking to him. We were in English now and preparing our project which was a poem, it could be about anything we wanted- we had to show our plan and drafts so it was a lot of work to get through. It wouldn't be if I were completely paying attention and not texting Fin. We were mostly texting about next week and how it sucked a little we couldn't spend all week in bed together. But I suppose we will be fine it's only a week after all.

It came to lunch and I told Jules not to wait up. The classroom was cleared and I just sat on Fin's lap and cuddled him. We stayed like this for a while until the doorknob jiggled, Fin instructed me to hide under his desk. When the door was unlocked, I could hear a familiar voice.

"As its break next week, I was wondering if you wanted have that drink?"

"I'm not actually in town next week." Clever boy, that teacher is desperate and needs to take a hint.

"Oh, what a shame, I guess I'll get going and leave you to it." She says walking out of the classroom leaving me and Fin alone again. Crawling out from underneath the desk I feel a hand hit my ass and laugh.
"Really?"

"I see an ass that inviting and not touch it?" he jokes.

"Perv."

"you're the one on their hands and knees."

"Idiot."

"Your idiot."

"Ah yes you are." I say sitting back on Fin's lap and resuming our cuddle. I am taking any time with him and any contact. We don't really say much, the two of us sit together and eat the lunch Fin packed this morning- then the bell rang and it was time for me to go before anyone spotted me.

Making my way to my next class I meet the girls and we sit down, like every other lesson today it was project preparation. Me and the girls caught up as we didn't at lunch. This day was going quicker than I liked and soon enough it was the end of history- the teacher let us out early and my dad was stuck in traffic so I could now get a few extra minutes with Fin.

Last period was Fin's free period but I still knocked just in case he was not alone, luckily, he was alone. He was stood at his desk packing up his bag, "I have ten minutes until my dad is here so kiss me." I demand walking into the classroom and jumping into his arms. Fin caught me and sat me on his desk if I had time this kiss would definitely be turning into something else. We pulled away and just stared at each other, "we are a bunch of saps you know that right?" I laugh.

"Yeah, it's only a week."

"Yeah, a week, how hard can a week be." I assure smiling at him, Fin leant down to kiss me one last time before I had to leave.

But time soon ran out and my dad was here, I looked in my bag and threw something at Fin.

"Something to remember me by." In his hand was a collection of polaroid's I had taken last night.

"These are just going to make this week harder, literally." He laughs slipping them into his bag. "You look cold take my sweater." He says taking his sweater off and handing it to me.

"Another one for the collection." I laugh putting it on.

"Collection?"

"Yep, I have another one with me that I stole just before homecoming."