9: Morning Closet

**This Chapter Contains Mature Content**
————————————

It has been almost 2 weeks ever since me and Fred got together. I missed him and his touch and even couldn't sleep at times because I constantly thought about him.

We would share smiles and glances at eachother during meals. I was just glad to see that he too maybe missed me as well, we even snogged in halls when no one was around but eventually..I wanted more.

I woke up earlier than usual and decided to just take a shower and refresh myself. After I brushed my teeth, did my face wash routine and applied mascara, I went to my trunk and just picked some comfortable clothes. I wore these black yoga trousers that flared at the bottoms, it really showed my curves. Then I just slipped on my oversized baby blue zip up jumper. I let the sweater hang off one of shoulder a little which made the strap of my white sports bra a little visible. I put on some socks and just wore my slip on white shoes. I grabbed my robe but didn't put it on yet. I was too lazy to carry my quidditch gear so I left it behind for now and decided to get it during lunch then move it in the lockers.

I left my room and the common room running late even though I woke up early. I did tell Rosetta I was gonna meet her in the Great hall and she's and early bird so I knew she'd be there already.

On my way there I seen one familiar particular red head walking in front of me. I was going to talk to him but I dropped my robe on accident which got his attention.

"Stalking me now, Snow?" he said while turning and walking to me.

"Oh please, I just seen you just now." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Mhm. Whatever you say, I believe ....oh my.." he stopped his sentence as if something or someone caught his attention. I was listening to him while I bent down to pick my robe up.

"You ..believe what..?" I said while coming back up from picking my robe up. I turned to him and he was looking dead at me and started walking closer. He had this dark lustful look in his eyes.

He was now in front of me and pulled my hips closer to him, making our bodies touch.

"I think....that your arse looks so good in those" he whispered that in my ear sending straight shivers down my spine. He started gripping my ass and giving squeezes while our lips met. Both of us letting out soft moans. He started moving his tongue down to my neck and I couldn't take it. I missed him and I needed him- now.

I grabbed his hand and took him to this broom closet that I seen a few times while passing in the halls. It was a tight small closet that had been cleaned out, nothing was in there but air and two candles. I had lead him in there and quickly casted the silencing and locking charm and lit the candles. Our bodies were slightly squished together due to the tight space. We started kissing again but Fred pulled away.

"First you stalk me, now you lead me to an empty closet? Are you going to kill me?"

"Bugger Off, I'm leaving" I said while shifting away from him.

He grabbed me again to kiss me, this time he deepened the kiss which made me wrap my arms around his neck and grip his hair. Then he started to move his hand down my body. He slowly slipped his hand into my pants and underwear, first he squeezed my bare ass cheek and then he shifted his hand towards my front feeling how wet I was by rubbing my clit. Which lead me to start moaning in between sloppy kisses.

"You're soaked already, missed me that much?" I nodded my head and He had made his pace faster.

"Ohhhhh... don't stop" I whispered while he Inserted two fingers inside of me.