26: Healed Friendships

WARNING: This chapter will contain sexual content that will come off uncomfortable to others. Please do not continue further, it will consist of Men's Pleasures. I repeat, this chapter is just like many more and has mature content so if you're uncomfortable with any of this material- do not read.

Leaving the library after barely getting any studying was tough. I had left after getting Fred hard in the back and that wasn't even any of my intentions. I had grabbed my belongings and still had enough time for breakfast, Fred most likely went to his dorm to get himself off.

"Goooood morning mates" I cheered while sitting with Rosetta, Grey, Amelia, Ced, Cho, and Lorenzo.

Speaking of Lorenzo, I finally found out why he looked so familiar. I remember seeing him with Crystal, my brothers girlfriend. Crystal and Lorenzo are cousins. He was actually sweet and we became mates from the previous last two weeks. When our mates or "lovebirds" we call them, would be with each other and out doing Godric knows what- Me and Enzo would study together at the library.

Just friends obviously, he would come off flirty but never too close. He wasn't too much of a distraction to me either since my head was all on someone else, plus he's my brother's girlfriend's cousin so we are basically related in a way...only if they were to ever get married.

"Someone seems Better than before...that's good." Enzo said while giving me a sweet smile.

"You've noticed? I just said good morning" I said, giving a smile back.

"How could I not? The whole hall just got brighter when you smiled"

He was very handsome and his personality was so fare and outgoing. Something about a few Ravenclaws had made me feel so comfortable.

"Well, I absolutely can't wait for the Ravenclaw quidditch team to go against Gryffindor's" Rosetta announced.

Last week when we played against Ravenclaw, Cho had found the snitch faster than Ced could but I'm pretty sure she whispered something that got him distracted. Amelia and I weren't mad at Cho but we were pissed at Ced for letting his lower body think for his brain.

They all began to keep babbling about quidditch which I loved to talk about too but my attention was elsewhere. I looked to the Gryffindor table where Fred was seated, and he was chuckling. The sight of him laughing was adorable and I was starstruck. I couldn't see what he was laughing about until I tilted my head being nosy to see who he was staring at.

It was Gabriella, being touchy with his shoulder and she was chuckling hard. I noticed that it was just them two talking together while the others were just in their own conversations. Yeah I was a jealous, Fred and I just had a lovely conversation in the library.

I guess I didn't realize how close Gaby and Fred have became over the past two weeks.

Sometimes I feel like I might worry too much based on my past or maybe I just hurt my own feelings. I had got up and slowly walked out the hall just for some air.

Once I got further down the halls, I stood near the garden to just stare at the lovely fall leaves. I took in the breeze of the moment and the smell of the weather just like earlier in the library.

"Everything Alright?" A deep familiar voice asked.
I turned my attention to the voice that spoke and it was Jeremih.

"Yeah...Everything is alright." I quietly said.

"You've always been a bad liar Snow" he said while now standing to my side, looking at the tree as well. I gave him a weak grin.

"You know, we're both going to be nineteen soon"