45: Splash

**This Chapter Contains Mature Content**
   ———————————

Waking up, I didn't open my eyes just yet. I wanted to enjoy the bare skin and the body next to me, I wanted to take in his whole existence. My head and face was near the crook of his neck and his arm still wrapped around me. It was weird now, I had felt some sort of uncomfortable air or tickling sensation so I turned away to face the other way. The back of my body now leaning on Fred.

Now facing a whole different direction I thought I wouldn't feel the weird feeling on my nose but I still did. I furrowed my eyebrows and just scratched my nose.

That's when I heard a soft chuckle and so I fluttered my eyes open to see what the hell could possibly be going on.

"George? What in the bloody hell-?" I asked him while rubbing my eyes. I seen he had a feather and his wand in his hands and hid them behind his back.

"Well well well, look at the sight and scene in front of my very own eyes-" he said while putting his hand to his chin and the other across his body. As if he's thinking or imagining something.

"Oh shove off George" I said while closing my eyes and getting comfortable again.

"Me? Shove off? In my own room? Alright, I told you I wasn't going to be nice Em..."

I instantly shot my eyes open again to see George a few feet away and with his wand out pointing towards me. "No- George no don't even-"

"Aguamenti" he casted water to splash all over my shirt and face, and even some on Fred which woke him up.

"what the fuck George!" I yelled. "GEORGE YOU LITTLE SHIT" Fred yelled at him as he ran away and shut the door as well.

I was sitting up while Fred was moving around. I brought my wand with me since last night thank Godric, I had left it on the nightstand next to my left so I grabbed it and was gonna dry off Fred first.

I turned around to face Fred and he was rubbing his eyes as he was rudely awaken. Since my shirt was wet, I took off my necklace and the chain Jeremih gave me with the ring on it and lifted it off my head and onto Fred's nightstand.

"Here, let me dry you" I offered to him while laying down again. Only the top of my shirt was wet but his whole chest was wet and he was probably cold.

"Mhmm. Thank— shit" Fred opened his eyes after I did the drying spell on him. He was looking up at me now while I sat up to see what he was looking at. "Shit. Snow- your shirt...it's uh-soaked"

I forgot that my shirt was white. Even though the material was thick, my breast was now totally more visible than the prints of my nipples. The way Fred reacted to it has turned me on. Hearing his deep morning voice and seeing how hard he could get in the morning had gave me ideas.

"Oh, eh. No big deal. I'll just let it dry on it's own" I set my wand back on the nightstand and laid back in his arm as my breast brushed against his chest.

"Something tells me you know exactly what you're doing. And it's working." Fred whispered. The blankets were over us and my body was to his side so I couldn't feel near him as I seen his print grow.

"I seem to have no clue" I teased as I moved my mouth closer to his ear. I started to lay soft kisses on his jaw up to his ear to get him really comfortable. "Mhmm" I said a few times while kissing him and he was whimpering as my hand caressed his chest and abs. Fred was also letting out a few deep breaths out and groans.