23: First Date

I was Awakening from the smell of the classic musky-sweet smell of autumn and the bright afternoon sun shining down on me face and covered body. The sun was feeding in more warmth, as the sound of whistling winds and cracking fall leaves snuck in.

I fluttered my eyes open, and the first thing that caught my attention was a beautiful, sparkling, fire colored hair - boy laying beneath me. His calmed face and lightly toned skin complexion made him more attractive. The way he slept was so peaceful compared to him being awake. I looked at my clock and it was already 1pm, we had both slept in missing school already even though it was part of our 'date' plan.

I brought my lips to his face and began to kiss every freckle I could see, hoping he'd wake up and he did. Without opening his eyes, he let out some air strong and low from his nose and lightly grinned.

"Snow? What are you doing-" he asked while chuckling just a bit.

"I'm pecking every freckle I can find, now turn so I can get the other side of your face"

Fred chuckled some more while turning his face the other way and closing his eyes again. I didn't start pecking anymore, I just admired his side profile and the way his jaw was tight and bold. The way his cheeks would plump up as he smiled or chuckled hard. For some reason, it felt like Him and I were the only things living in that exact moment.

"You know if you're getting every freckle- I have a lot near my...."

"Shut up. You ruined the moment. But mhmmm I ..Look like a mess, don't I?"

"Not too much, just look like you woke up from getting completely railed last night" he joked, but started smashing his lips into mine before
I could reply to his joke. We were both smiling and laughing into the kiss.

"Fr..Fred- Fr ahaha- Fred I need to get up ..." i managed to say while lifting myself up and pulling away from him. I rolled off of him and As soon as I laid flat on my side, I could barely feel my legs. I started to rub my eyes, stressfully as I knew why I couldn't fucking get up.
Fred turned to look at me while I still held my hands up on my face.

"Aren't you going to get up? You alright?"

"If I tell you why I can't get up right now, you're going to get on my nerves" I muffled with my hands still on my face.

"Come on just tell - wait... Oh. OHHH...ahahah oh oh oh oh."

My prediction was right, he did get on my nerves but I couldn't help it. I found myself laughing with him. He rolled the side of himself on top of me and moved my hands off of my face.

"Why cover up something so beautiful? Come on I'll help you get up since you're paralyzed"

" 'Beautiful' ". The word he called me was sweet, that simple strong word shot to my heart-  healing it slowly.

He had sat on the bed and reached his hand out, motioning for me to grab it. He pulled my upper body slowly, now I'm sitting up with my legs still laid out on the bed. He was still sitting with his legs over the bed and feet on the floor. Fred scooted closer to me and took one of my legs to the side of him, it didn't hurt but it did sting a bit. He took my other leg and did the same to the opposite side, he took my hands and arms and pulled them to place on his shoulders.

"Hold on tight" he said before gripping under my thighs tightly pulling me up. Now giving me a piggy back ride.
"Where to darling?"
"The Loo please"
"As you wish"

Fred didn't just walk straight there, he decided to dance and shake as he twirled while stopping to shimmy.

"Freeeeddd- stoppp—— ahah—- you Git I need toooo peeeee" I managed to say as he was shaking and we were both chuckling.